Unsure of Myself

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, The thing is if ppl give an honest opinion you may still think there just being nice? IDK But hear goes anyway.

The first one I think you look very handsome in it. What do I know since am not gay ;) But I still think a guy can see if another guy is good looking or not.

The second one looks your most friendly one and I think you have a pretty amazing smile. For me I like to be clean cut as in I am not into the faceshal hair so if you where my friend I would only say that you need a shave lol But then I tell some of my cousins that grow there's the same thing. tis just my opinion of course but I can not see that this would put any girls of you and some would probably like it. Am sure some on here well say in good time.

The third, Well you just look like a friendly and a good lucking enough lad getting an hear cut :) I would say you look good looking enough mate.

Sometimes I feel the same as in ugly. what I do is go into town, have an hair cut buy a new item of clothing act and normally by the end of it I feel a little better. Every one has there bad days and good days. I mean my hair don't look to bad after an hair cut but give it two weeks and its back to looking like a supper mop---fit for scrubbing the kitchen flow with lol. Well maybe not that bad.

Bluey said:
OK, The thing is if ppl give an honest opinion you may still think there just being nice? IDK But hear goes anyway.

The first one I think you look very handsome in it. What do I know since am not gay ;) But I still think a guy can see if another guy is good looking or not.

The second one looks your most friendly one and I think you have a pretty amazing smile. For me I like to be clean cut as in I am not into the faceshal hair so if you where my friend I would only say that you need a shave lol But then I tell some of my cousins that grow there's the same thing. tis just my opinion of course but I can not see that this would put any girls of you and some would probably like it. Am sure some on here well say in good time.

The third, Well you just look like a friendly and a good lucking enough lad getting an hear cut :) I would say you look good looking enough mate.

Sometimes I feel the same as in ugly. what I do is go into town, have an hair cut buy a new item of clothing act and normally by the end of it I feel a little better. Every one has there bad days and good days. I mean my hair don't look to bad after an hair cut but give it two weeks and its back to looking like a supper mop---fit for scrubbing the kitchen flow with lol. Well maybe not that bad.

Thanks for your honesty and I agree that guys can compliment each other without being gay. Actually my smile is one thing I've always been very confident in. Also, I actually keep my face shaved now and it looks a bit better that way.

I would say that your concerns in this area are unfounded.

Ooooh sexy pirate Ben!!!

Ok so here's what I think...
1st pic: As I first said, sexy pirate ;) However, anything piraty will shiver me timbers lol.
I think you have a handsome face. I prefer short or no sideburns.
And I think a little haircut would help to "spruce up" your hair.
You have a really nice jawline, and I like the facial hair on your chin.

2nd pic: LOL wicked smile, spot on! Do I sense a hint of Judaism here...?
No offence or anything, am asking in a good way lol I'm a sucker for anything kosher ;)
Again, great jawline, me like.

3rd pic: ****, you took my haircut advise quick! Lol :p
This is nice too, I honestly don't understand that you would ever find yourself unattractive, unless you were to seriously let yourself go.
If I was single I wouldn't hesitate to ask you out!

Don't ever be unsure of your looks, you have no reason to.

Oh and welcome to the forum!!
Have a great day :cool:

Hot! :D I seriously like your looks, otherwise I simply wouldn't say anything.

The first pic is da best, like outta Caribbean Pirates movie :cool: Though I think no sideburns would be even better. As for longer hair, that's perfectly fine, I prefer guys who aren't close-cropped.

In the second you look like someone who reeally knows how to have fun.

Well, there's nothing in particular to add about the third, in general looks similar to the first.

ya the 1st and 2nd pics are my favorite, you really look good, ussally I'm not one for facial hair but you seem to make it work.

You look great as a Pirate, it's tottally badass XD

can i save it to my computer, please?

Hey man, you shouldn't worry about your looks. You look great! Hope you'll read all these positive comments and take them to your heart.

I read an article about this stuff in the newspaper a few weeks ago. They had a nice tip there. Try flirting with yourself in front of a mirror every morning, like you mean it. Quote "it may feel stupid at first, but it really help to build up your self esteem"

Maybe something to try ^^

There is nothing wrong with the way you look. I am being honest. If you can just boost your self-esteem back to when and before you had a g/f than I can guarantee you someone else will come along.

Yeah man you have nothing to worry about in the looks department, you look fine. I had a girlfriend (in like 7th grade lol) that cheated on me with another GIRL! Her reason was because she thought she was a lesbian, honeysuckle happens dude.

You seem to be in my situation. You are a nice guy, you look fine, you just don't have any sort of girl to share those gifts with. Life works in strange ways. Just keep telling yourself that things will get better.

Latest posts

Back