How would you help the community?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wayfarer

Reaction score
Supposing you had unlimited time and resources, how would you go around bettering the life of the people in your community?
By community I mean anything that can go from the people in your city to even the world. The only limit is your imagination.

Please share your thoughts :)

Oh My...........I can't even begin to imagine having the resources to ensure that every person in the world who wanted a home could have one; every person needing medical care being able to access it immediately; every person going to bed hungry every night having food to satisfy their hunger pains; every orphan being tenderly cared for and loved, raised into a world where they feel that they matter; every animal respected and cared for; every person living in a violent situation being able to leave and find safe respite. The list is endless, I could sit here all night writing more examples of people and causes that unlimited resources could help, alas it's never going to be possible in this world.

I'd help the animals and children - also probably become some sort of dictator, because with unlimited time and resources... who are we kidding?! hahaha

I would give everyone a puppy (maybe a kitten too) and a kind puppy lover to help him or her care for it whenever they can't.

Sometimes I think about what I would do if I was very wealthy and some of the things I have thought about was creating a scholarship for students who excel but are in need of financial help. I have also thought I would help many environmental groups in the hopes of bettering the planet. These are all pipe dreams, of course, but what do I have better to do?

I'd have a farm. I'd also cook up meals for those who either couldn't afford to feed their family all the time, or for those who can't do it on their own for whatever reason.

DarkSelene said:
I'd help the animals and children - also probably become some sort of dictator, because with unlimited time and resources... who are we kidding?! hahaha

Kinda something like this. Shelter any children in need, shelter animals in need, help with the sick and elderly.
And I'd travel the world doing this. Man, do it all at once.

You're all gonna find this very stereotypical and very kisch, but whatever.

I'd start by ending world-hunger. When you think that if the 100 richest men in the world gave not even 10% of their money, it would end the problem forever, I find it ridiculous for them not to.
Then I'd spearhead a new lab, with only the most brilliant minds and give them unlimited resources to pursue research into all illnesses, sicknesses and the like. I'd also distribute the findings, peer-reviewed but unreleased to any governement, to everyone, for free. F*ck pharma companies and their profits.

Then, I'd be Batman.
Because we have over 150 billionnaires in the world and not ONE of them is Batman.
And we need him.

Latest posts

Back