Hello from me

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MichaelMoore

Reaction score
Hello,

I've been struggling recently. I have a full time job and my own home, but unfortunately I seem to be stuck in a rut.

Friendships have disappeared and I find that I am spending a lot of time on my own, which I used to enjoy, but is now making me feel sad and depressed.

I'm socially awkward and find it difficult to interact with people (it makes me tense and agitated), but I do feel that company is something that I need.

Anyway, enough rambling, it's nice to find a website for people like me, and hopefully I'll make some good interactions on here.

Thanks

Michael

MichaelMoore said:
Hello,

I've been struggling recently. I have a full time job and my own home, but unfortunately I seem to be stuck in a rut.

Friendships have disappeared and I find that I am spending a lot of time on my own, which I used to enjoy, but is now making me feel sad and depressed.

I'm socially awkward and find it difficult to interact with people (it makes me tense and agitated), but I do feel that company is something that I need.

Anyway, enough rambling, it's nice to find a website for people like me, and hopefully I'll make some good interactions on here.

Thanks

Michael

Hi, you sound a lot like me. I'm also socially awkward. If I know a social situation is coming up I start feeling anxious days beforehand. It has been great to find this forum where I don't feel like I'm the only one who feels this way 🙂

Welcome Michael :)
And I bet you will never feel that way again ,:)
if you want to talk just p.m me.
good luck ,see you around !

HI Michael I'm glad you are here to. Talking things out helps, and helps knowing you are not the only person that struggles with this. You should check out Emotions Anonymous. It's a 12-step program with face to face meeting that help people work through emotional difficulties like social anxiety.

Welcome to ALL, was socially awkward myself for a really long time, the only thing that finally helped a bit was not giving a fresia anymore, still not a social wonder, but at least I can now have a simple talk without going silent over analyzing it afterward.

Latest posts

Back