Do I smell like a victim?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Disposable

Reaction score
What the hell is with people all my life around me thinking they can disrespect me over and over even when they just met me?
Is there a big L written over my forehead?  Do I have a stench of a victim so hard a little kid can sense it?
Do I have a big "kick me" sign following me? 

I just don't... don't get it
Even if I puff up my chest and try to walk dominant and act confidently and even lift weights they just can see through me what a chronically victimized loser I am just by looking at me! Yes, I am typically a grudgy person for unjustified abuse who is into vengeance if given the right chance but I don't often have the chance and they just sense it! They are so sure they will get away with it and try to munch as much as they can reach!
Even those few who got a taste of my anger believed they will get away with this, I could see it through their actions. Nor did I believe at first that I won't just let them pass, it just happened. It's like a metaphore of an irritated animal in cage of a public zoo where everyone can throw stuff at it and it can be angry but do nothing because it's limited by the cage and the people know the cage is there so they just enjoy teasing the living being that can feel pain too.

I swear, even vile strangers on the street while looking for a victim stumble upon me often! Even people on the internet who didn't meet me face to face sometimes get me.
What is that they can see on me what I miss in the mirror? Even the weakest parasite has confidence to treat me like honeysuckle and suck me dry?
Does anyone else have this same issue? help me understand...
It's not that I am a spineless floor mop anymore and can become really angry if ptsd triggered. But they just don't care, it's like they sense it they can sting me and most likely they will get away with it. Thinking to themselves "this won't happen to me" and big most of them are right.
:club:

I am often anxious and avoidant of going outside, out of fear of being spotted and picked on, being in the same old situation not knowing what to do while being overwhelmed by ptsd trigger.. I think I smell like a victim from a distance. What are humans? This much good at being predators????
I even used to have a psych coach, he told me that I "smell like a victim".  
Oh man, what do I do.. people around just contempt me, I'm so sick of being victimized, being an easy target... And the "friends" have it so easy for them to backstab me and just neglect me in time of need whenever they feel like it. People just feel free to harm me left and right and I don't see them regretting it by their own consience, this situation is just crazy + I live in a country full of passive agressives of all colors and the law here is really weak so it's a fertile ground. But still, I tried making friends online from other countries and I feel history repeats itself with those dissapointments. I feel so unsafe :/ I would rather disconnect from everyone, hide away and make paranoia my top choice maker but it's so hard for me since I really need communication otherwise I feel different kind of nasty pain. I am also not much independent sadly. I tried to filter people and work on myself but there are those who seem to pass my defences and there is nowhere to run. I feel that if I will seriously rise my "self respect" thing I'll just filter out everyone and completely isolate myself, and if I will activate a paradox magnet and people will be drawn to me because I don't care, guess who they will be? the same type of people! playing it respecting n stuff while waiting for me to make a mistake or be in trouble. Dude! even those people who know my tragic life story mostly dont mind at all treating me like complete honeysuckle, lie to me like crazy and sleep like babies after seeing me hurt as hell. I feel like there is nowhere to run.. I feel so unsafe in this world  :( I so expect more troubles to come, like always.

Is.. is it being a genuine sh*t inside that makes one not to smell like a punch bag? Because I noticed many of the genuine sh*ts I met aren't as victimized as I am, not even close to half of it, it's like the predator isn't typically hunted but rather governed by higher status sh*ts. And what's up with them being so many on this planet? D:
There is also a difference between having victim complex and being a genuine chronic victim. Those with the complex often just look for sympathy mooching from others to get stuff and justify their actions while genuine chronic victims get slapped hard if they try to put aside their victim paranoia and give someone a chance of maybe not being just like other predators.

Sorry to hear about your miserable situation. I do not know who you may be or how you may look like in real life, so I can't possibly say what's attracting these supposedly negative people to you. If what you say that people (including strangers) just treat you bad for no good reason at all is indeed true, then I think that it may be something about your appearance (i.e like some racial or transgendered people who get targeted solely on the basis of their appearance). But then again, many people these days are just plain terrible. Some people don't really care about anyone other than themselves (and possibly their most loved ones).

Personally, while I am a philanthropic person by nature I am also a very misanthropic one at times (due to various personal, negative experiences with the world and humans as well). So, I tend to sometimes believe that the majority of people today are just no good. It also sounds as if you could use some confidence and self-esteem to boost your spirit. I mean REAL confidence and self-esteem, not anything false. Some people have the ability to see through that (or sense it). Someone can walk around all proud and mighty and also be physically strong but it doesn't mean much if they aren't mentally/ psychologically/ spiritually strong.  

If your "friends" aren't there for you when you need them the most, then I think they aren't TRUE friends. True friends would come through for you in your darkest times. I personally segregate myself from anyone who constantly brings me down and from those friends that are false. While there are many despicable people that exist in this world (unfortunately), I think you also need to try and stop viewing everyone as an enemy or suspect. I think that will only make you feel even more paranoid and isolated. However, that doesn't mean that you should completely let your guard down or anything, but there are some genuinely decent people out there (although this might just be in the minority). Unfortunately for you, it sounds like loneliness also makes you feel bad, otherwise I would tell you to just isolate yourself from almost everyone if it appears to you that most people are just out to get you for no much reason.

I personally isolate myself from almost everyone. But I am mostly able to withstand loneliness and being alone. One can be alone, but not feel any loneliness. In other cases, one can be surrounded by the entire world, and still feel completely alone. But one can't also just hide from the entire world (unless if you got to live somewhere in a remote wilderness and are able to completely self-sustain yourself). In this modern society everyone is forced to be in constant human contact with others. One way to solve problems is by facing your deepest fears, and by facing this hideous world. This is easier said than done though. At the current time I really struggle a lot with strong depression and anxiety, so I know that confronting the world is usually very difficult for individuals with mental conditions. Excuse me if I am not of much assistance. All I can really say is that just keep on trying to do your best to overcome all the problems that you are faced with. And don't lose hope and faith that one day things will change for the better.

I had various appearances, different mindsents, even some real confidence and pride but no. Seems they can sense the truth that I'm a chronic victim and are so sure they can passively or dirtily f**k with me and just know they are protected species who can hide behind authorities, can manipulate the corrupt law on their side so don't I dare punsh them or else...

I can't handle constant lonelyness, maybe it's BPD or chronic lonelyness causes chronic emotional flashbacks of why I am forced to be alone and how everyone important for me abandoned me, and when I feel down all by my own no one to comfort me, I never wanted to feel and be lonely yet was forced to be. I spent 5 yearls mostly isolated, with time started to be less and less communicative, it was no good for me. I was abandoned and neglected whole life, lonelyness is a trigger, a fertile ground for negative thoughts and demons in my head... lonelyness doesn't recharge me, it keeps me dead. I wish I could happily handle it but no.
I wanna do hobbies, to go to hobby places but those humans are always there, lately threw myself out of a sport group I wanted to be in so much because the members and especially the trainer were toxic passive aggressive abusers who tried to feel better from putting me down because their lives arent as ideal as they wanted them to be bla bla

My ability to jab back at them is very real and very nasty, but they just dont sense me as dangeros to them and I just usually don't get the good momentum to be a threat to punish their behavior.. they are like black widow spiders knowing how to move in the net. Are they this **** sensitive they can literally tell they can get away from me even if I can strike back but not in their game way. Unless I wanna be in jail, I mostly can't truly revenge them for how much they hurt me, they sene it, already tried that and got arrested.. They just know how to exploit the law and lie to it, playing the victims, they have good grasp for it - its like breathing for them those senses. Especially psychological abuse beuse is not taken seriously here as a crime, its coplex to grasp, record and has very high chance of getting away. Not to ention law here is that bad you can be a confident pedophile and walk around with genitals out or date rape and have fair chance of getting away or get slight punishment because police are lazy here and some policemen are twisted criminals themselves.

Hi there
Your situation is very hard to deal and live with .*hug*
Want to talk ? P.m me

It's the Law of Attraction.

Look into it.

Don't believe it?

I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss...

It perfectly describes your experiences.

You can use it to your advantage or suffer unknowingly in its clutches.

A couple of years ago I read a study that said that it is your gut flora that can make people act the way they do toward you. That bacteria in your gut can "smell" and that your gut is known as your "second brain" can give you a "gut reaction" to someone. Explained a lot of why a certain type of person seems to really dislike me.

Latest posts

Back