Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Going to be gone for a while...
I had planned on becoming a regular here, all the people here seem really nice and cool and I've nothing but good things to say, but...I just lived an event yesterday that broke the proverbial camel's back. I don't know how to deal with it yet, but considering what's going to happens, odds are good I'll be seeing a shrink again and it won't be fun.

My oldest daughter is growing up into a young woman. She's a real daddy's girl and very mature for her age. I couldn't have dreamed to have better daughters than them.
Since about november, she had stopped having her period, which had started for about a year. About 2 months in, we visited a doctor and considering she had told them (I wasn't there) she had never had sexual relations, doctor ordered some blood tests, a bunch of others, held her belly which had started swelling and said it happened sometimes during adolescence, just wait and it'll probably start again.
She went a few other times with her mom for other tests, my mind wasn't on pregnancy but on anything else. I began worrying and I'm not the overly worrying type. Still wasn't thinking pregnancy.
Yesterday, her mom said she was bringning her for tests. we had spoken about it and I told her to do it before vacation and that i'd go if she asked. She went...they gave her more analysis and pregnancy tests.
My baby is pregnant.
She still insists that she never had sexual relationships but revealed to us both, me and their mom, that someone might have had access to them both at some point in time.

I don't want to draw conclusions, I don't want to think, this all sounds like a big soap opera, but I'm so sad, stricken, destroyed and angry, that I could kill him over and over and over....
I want to kill him.

So, um...I'm not going to be around for a little while. It's too late for an abortion, so she'll be having the baby, I don't know if she'S going to keep it or not, she was talking adoption, but it might change once she actually holds him. Who knows. That will be, as I told her, her decision and I will abide by what she decides.
I'm a grandfather...god, this is so horrible. SO damned horrible...
There is going to be a child services investigation too, I hope they hurry up. I want the sick bastard, whomever he may be if it's not who I think he is, to never see sky ever again. Hell, I'd like to inflict things on him that are too horrible to speak of, but I have to be there for my daugter. I'm responsible now.

I'll let you guys know. I don't believe in god anymore, I just can't, he can go f*ck himself, but at this point, if any of you wants to send a prayer my way, I thank you.

Richard.

***EDIT NOTE***

I changed a few things to make it more anonymous. Might be paranoia on my part, but we're apparently dealing with someone who knows his way a lot around computers, if it's really that. Don't know HOW good, but I'd like to not take any chances. Still felt it important to tell my tale. Took some numbers out of the text. changed a couple of things, and modified my profile, until this thing ends. I'll change it back once things move. Hopefully in a better direction. Take care y'all.
OMG, I can't even imagine what you are going through. You and your family will be in my prayers. Please keep us updated.
Want to talk?  Check out the CHAT ROOM 

[Image: Quotefancy-19173-3840x2160.jpg?resize=1165%2C655&ssl=1]
The whole thing is a touchy subject and I don't really do 'serious' conversation any longer, but I wish you all the best and I hope everything works out for you and your family.
(06-30-2017, 03:06 AM)Cavey Wrote: The whole thing is a touchy subject and I don't really do 'serious' conversation any longer, but I wish you all the best and I hope everything works out for you and your family.

Thanks, man. I appreciate it.
(06-30-2017, 02:44 AM)Richard_39 Wrote: I had planned on becoming a regular here, all the people here seem really nice and cool and I've nothing but good things to say, but...I just lived an event yesterday that broke the proverbial camel's back. I don't know how to deal with it yet, but considering what's going to happens, odds are good I'll be seeing a shrink again and it won't be fun.

My oldest daughter is 14. She's a real daddy's girl and very mature for her age. I couldn't have dreamed to have better daughters than them.
Since about november, she had stopped having her period, which had started for about a year. About 2 months in, we visited a doctor and considering she had told them (I wasn't there) she had never had sexual relations, doctor ordered some blood tests, a bunch of others, held her belly which had started swelling and said it happened sometimes during adolescence, just wait and it'll probably start again.
She went a few other times with her mom for other tests, my mind wasn't on pregnancy but on anything else. I began worrying and I'm not the overly worrying type. Still wasn't thinking pregnancy.
Yesterday, her mom said she was bringning her for tests. we had spoken about it and I told her to do it before vacation and that i'd go if she asked. She went...they gave her more analysis and pregnancy tests.
My baby is 7 months and a half pregnant.
She still insists that she never had sexual relationships but revealed to us both, me and my ex, that her mother's previous boyfriend, who they were together six years and had a child (sadly autistic) together...came sometimes in her room at night to "check if they were alright". My ex would call him back, because at some point, my daughter had told me she was uncomfortable around him, not that anything had happened, but that he was often touching her. I immiediately told her mom, who watched him like a hawk....apparently not enough, it seems to be looking like.

I don't want to draw conclusions, I don't want to think, this all sounds like a big soap opera, but I'm so sad, stricken, destroyed and angry, that I could kill him over and over and over....
My youngest is 8, I learned this today, I don't know if it's because of the circumstances but I'm very doubt filled, that she remembered waking up and that he was touching her privates...god, I want to kill HIM!

So, um...I'm not going to be around for a little while. It's too late for an abortion, so she'll be having the baby, I don't know if she'S going to keep it or not, she was talking adoption, but it might change once she actually holds him. Who knows. That will be, as I told her, her decision and I will abide by what she decides.
I'm a 38 year old grandfather...god, this is so horrible. SO damned horrible...
There is going to be a child services investigation too, I hope they hurry up. I want the sick bastard, whomever he may be if it's not who I think he is, to never see sky ever again. Hell, I'd like to inflict things on him that are too horrible to speak of, but I have to be there for my daugter. I'm responsible now.

I'll let you guys know. I don't believe in god anymore, I just can't, he can go f*ck himself, but at this point, if any of you wants to send a prayer my way, I thank you.

Richard.

Fucking hell! I can't even imagine mate, I'm so sorry! What a....I can't even! I hope they lock that *word removed* up for good. I'm trying not too get angry just reading that, so I can't even comprehend what you're going through! I hope they have the death sentence where you live! Sometimes you forget there's *word removed* like that about! Words fail me! I'm so sorry mate, I'm thinking of you.
OMG so sorry to hear this Richard. Hang in there, as you always told me try to focus on the positive. There will be positive to come out of this I promise.
Jeez, that just nuts. If this guy did do what it seems like what he did from what you've told us he should be dropped into a deep hole somewhere to rot for the rest of his life.

[Image: p5XQ_g.gif]
I'm so sorry this is happening to you and your family.
“Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, ‘I will try again tomorrow.’”
Oh dear i am really sorry to heat that .hard to imagin what that sick fu*** did.
Hug * stay strong .your daughter needs you .everything will be alright.
Thanks to you all for your words, they really mean a lot to me, really. I'm not really sure how I feel right now, I'm torn between unending sadness and intense white hot rage. Being single for a long time, I used to look at girls, I particularly enjoyed a nice pair of legs (I'm sorry, I'm humain) but now...I can't even look without thinking...it's just so incredibly hard. I use my smoking breaks to go somewhere quiet and cry thinking that someone hurt my tiny little babies...
Today is my last day, for at least two weeks, after that, I have no idea. It'll depend upon a bunch of factors I don't know yet. If I never do come back, I want to let all of you know that I enjoyed my time here and that knowing you all made a positive impact in my life and made me feel a little better about it. I can't thank you enough and the only thing I want you to remember is to continue being yourselves, because you're great people and being you makes others feel better.

Goodbye, hopefully only for now.
xox