Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Going to be gone for a while...
(04-24-2018, 12:27 AM)kamya Wrote: I find it amazing that even if the prosecutors get what they want it would still only be 6 years. I never would have guessed someone could do what he did and get such a short sentence.

Stay strong Richard.

That's not the hard part. I don't know about the states, but the whole "good behavior" thing means he can do 1/6th of the sentence. Means one year. He's already been preemptivily locked up since October, which counts on the time. So he could be out by the end of the year.
Laughable.
Only consolation I got is they'lll put him in a Federal Pen. Those guys are notoriously nasty on pedos. He might not even make it out, at least not as intact as he went in. Only small consolation I get out of it. Like I said, I wrote to a senator who specializes in defending victim's rights, but it could be months, if ever, when he gives word back.
I'm trying to stay strong, thanks for the support. But I'm starting to feel like a really old man right now.
There are no words Richard, just know that there are so many people sending support and caring about this and you and your family.
This comes from the bottom of my heart which is hurting for you x
If you see someone without a smile today give them one of yours
(04-24-2018, 02:00 AM)Jently Wrote: There are no words Richard, just know that there are so many people sending support and caring about this and you and your family.
This comes from the bottom of my heart which is hurting for you x

Thanks Jently, I appreciate it. And I know. Lots of people have sent me their support. I'm trying to live up to it. It's probably one of the only reasons I haven't folded my cards yet, people are keeping me up everyday.
At least we're closing in on the relative end of the story. I hope.
Sending my thoughts and genuine wishes your way Richard.

I really do hope this person gets what they deserve, but whatever the outcome, stay strong and know there are a lot of people with you in support.
Makes me really angry reading how he shifts the blame like that, just totally incapable of feeling any remorse for his actions. Hopefully he will get his comeuppance in a Federal Pen.
Sending my thoughts to you and your daughters as well. Stay strong and take care Richard.
Alright, little update, I'll be brief; I just quit my job lol.
Finally I got SL confirmation and quit. Not proud of myself though; instead of being the arrogant bastard I used to be and tell them to shove their freaking job up their keysters for all the shit they wraught on me and mine...I played the PC nice guy thing and spun them a yarn about how I was taking measures to study intervention with children (which is true) and had an opportunity in an attached domain (which is...okay KIND of true, but only if you stretch it a lot). All that for the sake of not having a scene or argument I want to avoid at all costs because, well frankly...i'M tired and I don't feel I can take the stress of big schocks anymore. So I kind of chickened out and sort of lied....

WHICH I HATE. I'm an extremely talented liar when I want to. But I detest it and never use it, because it's cheap. At least that's one thing I won't be sad to leave behind, other place, they don't enjoy it either. I hate this PC crap.......
hi every1 Smile

Quick update, not dead, in fact doing magical, first time in a long ass time lol. A pain to write omn this ipad, if all goes well and according to plan , in about one or two months, Ill drop by you guys more regularly.

loves and kisses all around, boys n girls!

xox