Dealing with loneliness

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Unix

Reaction score
Why i'm here? i don't have an answer... i guess that i should introduce myself first.

Hello to everyone, i'm a 22 years old Ukranian male living actually in italy. I remember clearly my life from when i was 4 years old, and maybe because of this awareness that i have became such a failure. I recently read a book about introvertion, so i can clearly say that i'm and i always was an extreme introvert.

This ultimately ruined my life. 

Since from the age of 6 i was never able to make friends easily as the other kids, i was very polite and educated but nobody seemed to being interested in me as a person ( the first time i thought about this i was only 6 ), people was just making fun me for no reason at all! I spent all my childhood alone, reading and wandering in the woods, having something like 2-3 true friends. 

Then at the age of 10 i changed country. For many years i blamed this change as the cause of all my problems, but the reality was far worse. In italy nothing changed, except that the enviroment was less physically violent and the food was good. I grew up exactly as before, alone and isolated. At first i was almost proud of this, something along the lines of:

"you merely adopted the dark ,i was born in it molded by it" and bullshits like that.  But soon i realized that my life was boring and meaningless. I thought about suicide, but then i remembered that i still had masturbation on my side! So i feel deep in love with my hand and the time has flown! 

Don't get me wrong, they were also positive things in my life ( my little sister, my best friend and...uhm....something else ) but the fact is that i have no reason at all to live. I never give up but is so difficult. People are amazed by at first ( wow, you are so smart, you have a great charisma ) but then after a while the interest drops due to my boring lifestyleand my introversion.

Almost forgot, i'm a virgin. This quite piss me off because i can say that i'm very good looking and athletic ( 1.90m x 100kg ) and i was sure that if i will be muscular and fit then girls will fall at my feet but they still doesn't D: I created a fake personality, coming out as the experienced, confident guy but in reality i'm afraid to show my inexperience so people start thinking that i'm gay D: 

So, i have tried searching a place like this where i can meet someone, perhaps a friend :) feel free to message me or reply here i you are interessed in having a conversation with me:

Also sorry for my bad english, i have a nearly perfect italian but i have never studied english grammar :p

Sometimes said:
Hello there, welcome to this place. Your name is Unix???

No, i think that is illegal call someone like an operative system :p

Welcome ^_^
Loneliness can start at different ages - mine started at three years age, and while it gave me time to shape myself into who I am and opportunity to stand up for what I think, I have often thought it'd be neat to not be completely alone. I have a great mother by my side, however.
Hope you'll be well around here :p

TheRealCallie said:
Welcome aboard, Unix.  I'm sure you can find a friend here :)

Already found :D

Meaw said:
Welcome ^_^
Loneliness can start at different ages - mine started at three years age, and while it gave me time to shape myself into who I am and opportunity to stand up for what I think, I have often thought it'd be neat to not be completely alone. I have a great mother by my side, however.
Hope you'll be well around here :p

I grew up with my grandparents, almost never seen my mother until i was 10. The bad thing about solitudine is that your life is empty, there is no point in living alone. At least for me. But i'm changing. In the last years i have made outstanding progress and i hope that this forum will help me to improve even more :)

Hello and welcome to ALL,

Be yourself, don't pretend and make no excuses, it will take time but you'll feel better and people you'll find like minded people if you do, in time that is.

Latest posts

Back