foul sunrise

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mat_the_sad

Reaction score
Hell-0.

've been alone not for long, well - kinda totally alone - since (4 moths ago) my gal moved (to another town) due to increased interest in someone beyond myself, though i've actually never felt complete - even with her around. While in relationship - i've never communicated properly to anyone but her - for almost three years - that's why i'm here right now.

It's hard to find someone to talk to - for i am either depressed or manic or both (it cannot be cured). I've been depressed for last 4 months - constantly using drugs in order to bypass this event, and here i am - agitated and sad (compared to depressed state it's almost like happy compared to just being sad). 

Few words about myself - i'm outsider electronic musician - also writing poems about drugs and suicide on my native language (russian). I'm interested in almost everything sick and twisted, depressive and suicidal.

I guess it's enogh for now...and the foul sunrise colors my grim haunted room....

Welcome ^_^ I hope you'll feel well around here!
Electronic music (especially industrial) is great :p Poems are as well.

Latest posts

Back