guess ill be back sooner than expected

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hawk9007

Reaction score
well, ill try to break it down for you. soon, not now but soon, my angel is going to stop talking to everyone, me ,him ,her freinds, all of us, only for a little while so she can i just think, about everything. for me especialy this is going to be hard, because she is everything to me,and just having her text me, gives me a reason to continue.ill admit i dont want her too, but in the end it might be all she needs you know,to get away from it all, to take a break, when she told me this she reminded me about 2 things i told her,1 being " ill do anything for you" and 2 being when she asks for time, ill giver her time. fresia. lol.im not sure on how long she is going to do this for ,or when for that matter, but she told me that, when shes about to shes going to tell me. im just giving you aheads up because,during this time im really going to need to talk to people, because although i have other freinds, they really cant understand you know, lol. so yea not sure when ill be back, but ill be sure to tell you. untill then guys and gals, do me a favor, pray for me.no i take that back, pray for her. when i get back ill be sure to update everyone on what happened and why shes going to do this. plus lets be honest , you all missed me, dont lie.

Latest posts

Back