Hi everyone.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HangmanNoose

Reaction score
I stumbled on this site hoping to find people like me, My Life has been a disaster since I was born Literally. and since then Its been one tormented challenge after another. In short I have PTSD, and I am Disabled because of it, and I have no friends. Other than my parents, My family has nothing to do with me for the most part. The only true friend I have is my Dog. Anyway I have been deciding whether or not to share my pain with anyone. I guess I just don't know how, and I guess I also just don't trust enough to open up right now. But doesn't mean I don't want to. So I'm sitting here trying hard to figure out what to say But I am also scared to share, Even on the Net I'm scared to open up. So I'll just leave it at this for now. Sorry for the ramble.

Hello there hangman.

I am sorry for what you've had to go through and how it is challenging even now.

If you feel like expressing yourself but are not ready for responses, The Diary is a good place on the forum.

But I've been here for a couple of years and for the most part I've felt less alone thanks to many of the supportive members.

I hope things improve for you. (and I noticed on another post where you mentioned your dogs. They really are the best :))

Don't worry so much about whether or not to pour everything out. That can always come later when you are more comfortable or after you find someone you feel you might be able to trust a tiny bit. Take your time.

And welcome to the forum :)

Thanks guys, Amelia I Love my dog. When I have no one, I know I always have Him to annoy me ( I say that because he is whinning at this moment, wanting me to pet him.) . and It keeps me from feeling completely empty. Thanks TheRealCallie, I guess I always feel like I am bothering people and I am always feeling like I am being Judged and I guess it is just hard to open up. But I am just tired of feeling alone.

HangmanNoose said:
I stumbled on this site hoping to find people like me, My Life has been a disaster since I was born Literally. and since then Its been one tormented challenge after another. In short I have PTSD, and I am Disabled because of it, and I have no friends. Other than my parents, My family has nothing to do with me for the most part. The only true friend I have is my Dog. Anyway I have been deciding whether or not to share my pain with anyone. I guess I just don't know how, and I guess I also just don't trust enough to open up right now. But doesn't mean I don't want to. So I'm sitting here trying hard to figure out what to say But I am also scared to share, Even on the Net I'm scared to open up. So I'll just leave it at this for now. Sorry for the ramble.

Hey there
welcome :)
I know someone like you ,someone close.who never open up and never tells anything about what's going on his heart ,that person said he don't feel secure to talk about his problems and feelings to other ,because he always been judged.
So I know it's pretty hard for you too.I understand what you wanted to say.And if you want to share anything just keep a diary and write down everything ,because I always do this ,well you can trust in your diary ,it'll never judge you.
i hope everything will be alright for you.:)

Hey Hangman noose welcome to the forum. It must be rough having PTSD and you don't have to tell us anything you're not ready to share.
I don't have PTSD but I am dealing with some disability due to my mental health issues. Fortunately I've got some good support, but it took a while to kind of "get through it". Have you tried any therapy or support groups?

What kind of movies and music do you like?

I really like the LOTR series, The Matrix and little Miss Sunshine, as for music my favorties are evanescence and senses fail, along with many others.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome.

It is funny I want to be able to express my feelings and Even open up about things, And I will type it out, only to watch the curser blink and blink and I decided I can't go through with it. and I Delete it.

I tryed once or twice to keep a diary but, It just isn't my thing, I end up just forgetting about it and besides I don't like writing to much, which is funny considering I use to write poetry, But now I can't even do that. I do see a Shrink. he is the only one I have ever opened up to for the most part, and He is a really good DR.

I like all kinds of Movies Mostly I like Westerns, My gramps got me hooked as a kid, but music I listen based on my mood, Korn, Slipknot, Old School Metallica, Evanscence, Flyleaf and Apocalyptica, are my favorite, But I also Like country to. so Depends on my mood on what I will listen to.

Hello im a bit the same as i got my dog and close family and thats about it. Im new also but i havent made my own thread yet because not sure what to say yet. I dont like doing diarys either gosh talking about myself is not easy but maybe i should force myself to

Hi Neilhelp. I am right with ya, Maybe I should force myself as well. But My mind goes blank anytime I try to say what I am feeling. So I guess I just have to wait until I am manic enough and just don't care. maybe then will I be able to. but hang in there man. It isn't easy.

Latest posts

Back