I feel like a ghost

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lonewolf33

Reaction score
I just walk around feeling invisible and I don't even care that my life is shambles. I've grown numb to the loneliness and the failures in my life. I see people around me happy with loving relationships and I feel like a alien like I don't even know what's it feels like to have a group of friend or in a loving relationship.

I know how you feel. I have friends, but I didn't always, and there are times even with them I feel like an outsider. Just yesterday I was so stressed out at a pool party and I was with friends but I just had to disengage myself and be alone for awhile because I just don't know how to deal with having friends I always hang out with on a regular basis. This is the first time I've really had that in my life, and I am 30.

As for the relationship thing, it is hard to be single, it seems that the world is made for couples, but just keep your head up and keep looking forward to hopefully a brighter future.

wallflower79 said:
I know how you feel. I have friends, but I didn't always, and there are times even with them I feel like an outsider. Just yesterday I was so stressed out at a pool party and I was with friends but I just had to disengage myself and be alone for awhile because I just don't know how to deal with having friends I always hang out with on a regular basis. This is the first time I've really had that in my life, and I am 30.

As for the relationship thing, it is hard to be single, it seems that the world is made for couples, but just keep your head up and keep looking forward to hopefully a brighter future.

Thanks wallflower it's a cold lonely world out there for those of us not attached to a group or a SO.

I know how you feel. I'm 30, And I wake up everyday and the first thought is I hate my life, I have no friends, no social Life, Other than my parent, my entire family never talks to me, I Am Single. And I feel Like the world is just racing by, and I am standing still. I really feel Like a walking corpse most days. I Know I am socially Ackward, and I can Sometimes Be annoying. I guess I sometimes Over compensate for the loneliness I feel on a daily bases. But You just have to continue to Look forward. It is all we can do.

Latest posts

Back