From bottom to got 'em!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Osiris

Reaction score
Now a little while ago I said I was "Done being nice" I'd like to thank the gods I made that decision. Girls are starting conversations with me now. Why? Because I genuinely don't care. It could lead to her bed, or it could lead to smack in the face. But either way I'm happy, because I know I tried. I've gone from being shy to being almost cocky. Today another of my sister's friends told me where they live so I could Knock for them! Honestly if you saw me a year ago, I was chasing girls half as attractive as the girls that are interested in me now. I can't believe my luck, it's like a dream.

Girls I'd consider model material are starting conversations with me! If You're a man stuck how I was a year ago, work on yourself. Get some nice clothes, an attitude of "If they don't like me, fresia 'em" and they come to you. Thank god, thank me!

All I'm trying to say is, girls will like you. It's all in the attitude, if they don't then there's plenty more fish in the sea! I wish I could show you the shy man in therapy a year ao compared to me now. You can do it! I believe in everyone who reads this that you can do it!

Thank you for reading, I can't believe my luck right now! All of you can do the same, just believe in yourselves!

Osiris said:
Now a little while ago I said I was "Done being nice" I'd like to thank the gods I made that decision. Girls are starting conversations with me now. Why? Because I genuinely don't care. It could lead to her bed, or it could lead to smack in the face. But either way I'm happy, because I know I tried. I've gone from being shy to being almost cocky. Today another of my sister's friends told me where they live so I could Knock for them! Honestly if you saw me a year ago, I was chasing girls half as attractive as the girls that are interested in me now. I can't believe my luck, it's like a dream.

Girls I'd consider model material are starting conversations with me! If You're a man stuck how I was a year ago, work on yourself. Get some nice clothes, an attitude of "If they don't like me, fresia 'em" and they come to you. Thank god, thank me!

All I'm trying to say is, girls will like you. It's all in the attitude, if they don't then there's plenty more fish in the sea! I wish I could show you the shy man in therapy a year ao compared to me now. You can do it! I believe in everyone who reads this that you can do it!

Thank you for reading, I can't believe my luck right now! All of you can do the same, just believe in yourselves!

Good for you!  Keep it up!

Latest posts

Back