Ten-hut!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

X-1 Alpha

Reaction score
At ease.
Thank you for attending the presentation of X1-Alpha, pride and joy of our local anti-social engineering department.

I can't really say "the latest in engineering", since I was born in '91, but hey, I'm "fresh" enough. So ... where to start?

Manufactured in Eastern Europe, in one of them poor regions. Last time I've checked I was piloted by a male. I've had a pretty awful experience with school and work so far, which seems fitting considering my already unpleasant childhood and teenage/adult years, but it could be worse, maybe. Guess you can kinda get used to living in a perpetual hellhole, which is strangely comforting and terrifying at the same time.
Never had any real friends, I did kinda cut myself off after a couple of unpleasant incidents (back in elementary school, so pretty early indeed) and it just stayed that way. I'm not unlike sociopaths in that I got really good at faking social behaviour, I could easily pass for a completely regular human being, which seems to be a must considering how stupidly herd-like our species is.
Online friends are still fine, I've a bunch of them already and I don't mind adding some more. Hanging out and playing video games or watching dumb videos, discussing books, random crap etc. is just fine by me, but try and make me go to a dance club or something similar and I'll smack you in the head. That's pretty much all I'm doing right now - listening to music, reading books, watching videos, playing games, reading random stuff on the internet, y'know, the basement dwelling kind of stuff.
I'm a health and safety (at work) inspector by trade, now unemployed due to changes in nationwide regulations. We're simply not needed anymore, so there goes my whole education. To cut the long story short - pretty much everything I've ever tried was a failure in the end. Oh well.

But hey, I may be a poor boy, but I need no sympathy. Let's just hang around and talk about stuff and things.

See you around!

This... is maybe the most entertaining presentation I've seen XD
Eh, sorry X) I mean: Welcome to the forum, I hope you'll have a nice time here ^_^
*goes to play with yarn in some corner

Meaw said:
This... is maybe the most entertaining presentation I've seen XD
Eh, sorry X) I mean: Welcome to the forum, I hope you'll have a nice time here ^_^
*goes to play with yarn in some corner

Thanks, kittified one. Gotta stay pawsitive, am I right? Hope you're feline good today :p Oh this is just hissterical (Fur the love of God, someone, anyone, please stop me)

Welcome to the site :)

You are hilarious, in a great way. Those puns were awful, but I got awful humor XD

*Applauses

Welcome from another Eastern Europeaner. Nice intro. Hope you enjoy your stay here. :)

Hello there!!

What am awesome intro.

Read that to yourself in R. Lee Ermey voice. It's really good.

GizmonicScrewdriver said:
Hello there!!

What am awesome intro.

Read that to yourself in R. Lee Ermey voice. It's really good.

Howdy! :D

Maaan, did you see his Lock 'n Load series? I just LOVE that guy!

Also: LET ME SEE YOUR WAR FACE!

Lol this is like one of the best intros I've seen XD
Amazing presentation! 4 thumbs up!
Oh look, I've grown another pair of hands just for you :p

Everything you ever tried is a failiure?
Nope.

Hell, you managed to log in and post, so if NOTHING else...there's at least that ;-)

Welcome!

Latest posts

Back