>>> Rami

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rami

Reaction score
Hi. I’m a young adult who is socially isolated largely by choice. I associate people with invasion and stress because I used to feel compelled to maintain a falsely positive image for the sake of harmony. Another consequence is that I associate personal connections with strain and inauthenticity.  

I’ve since decided that I do not want to be that, no longer want to do that, and my hope is that by resolving my issues with inauthenticity, I can experience people more positively.  

While I know that this is the direction I want to grow, I must also contend with the fact that I have no support network. I am estranged from pretty much every contact I ever had because of how intensely I guard my solitude and privacy. I’m hoping I can start making the first steps here.

My interests are many but I’m especially fond of food & cuisine, tea and coffee culture, self-development, and esoteric philosophy.

Hey there.

Hopefully you'll find what you came here for. I was in a similar spot (isolation and what not), except I took a different path and refused to mold myself to suit the demands of a society based on false pretense, faking and lies in the name of "keeping up appearances".

Good luck with your self-development and see you around.

P.S Just food in general, or do you have a preference for a particular nation's/culture's cooking?

Ooh, tea and philosophy ^_^
Welcome, and I hope you'll have a good time around here :)

Latest posts

Back