Hello Everyone

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marques34

Reaction score
My name is Marques. I'm thirty-four years old. I'm single and I don't have any children. I'm very alone, I don't have any friends, and I never really had an actual girlfriend. I'm obese, suffer from depression, and ADD. I stumbled on this site through google. I don't have much social interaction, except at work. I really hope this site helps me because my loneliness is becoming unbearable.

Sorry for my rant and I hope that I didn't push anyone away from me with my problems. Thank you for listening.

Hey there Marques.
Push people away? Naah, we all have problems. If we didn't then we probably wouldn't be here in the first place. Hell, with the exception of ADD I was in a pretty much the same spot as you. It was quite ... unpleasant; I'm glad I got over it eventually. Hopefully you too will be able to find a solution.

Cheers.

HI Marques34 welcome to the forum.

I also suffer from depression and other mental health issues, single with few friends. But for the most part I make due by trying to keep myself busy, whether by trying to play the guitar, walking, reading and playing sudoku, and of course messing around online and listening to music helps. What kind of music do you like. I'm a big fan of Evanescence ( of course) and Senses Fail :)

Welcome M.34
we all have some problems ,so be cool !:)
and we are glad to have you here:) we got new friend here :)
see you around !

Welcome, Marques ^_^
I am enjoying every bit of my asperger and ADHD, they have helped me a lot - I however suffer from a burnout I obtained by studying a bit too much.
I have a family member with ADD diagnosed, which also happens to be the best person in the world. A diagnose is just a few things being a bit more similar to a minority, and it can be something good if one allows it to. I hope you'll be doing good around here :)

Latest posts

Back