Hi everyone! New fella here.

• Thread starter GizmonicScrewdriver
  • Start date
Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

GizmonicScrewdriver

Well, I am 43, 

My situation kinda sucks. I'm an extrovert, yet I have social anxiety. A stay at home "dad" to two cats and get cabin fever alot.
The neighbors around here are, well, less than to be desired. We moved in as they have been moving the undesirables out.

You may have seen a news story in NY about a man in a two day standoff in a trailer park with police holding a rifle out his window.
YAY!! :club:

So how are you? And nice to meet you.

Welcome, I hope you'll have a good time around here ^_^

Cats! :D What are they called? Also, social anxiety extrovert, sounds kinda meh there. Wish you better luck with it :)

Hi, Thank you!
cats are named Babette and Cookie,
didn't name the second, was named from the young girl we received the cat from as a kitten.
The cats face has a likeness to cookie dough all over her face. Brilliant innocent observation of a child. If she were older she would probably name it "Desert Storm" or some pretentious crap.

As for social anxiety extrovert, yeah, talk about a curse.

I like those names ^_^ Babette from vampire stuff, from skyrim, or smthn else?

Meaw said:
I like those names ^_^ Babette from vampire stuff, from skyrim, or smthn else?

It's just sounds very English/French Victorian era, my favorite part of history, I always loved the name. We adopted Babette, who's mom was a Bengel, from a biker club that had to move and put an ad up, her original name was...(gag).."Chillin"...where do I puke?

Well, Babette's better. It's a good era - if one looks away from how the "normal" and poor people lived X)

I'm rather interested in names, and also choose "boisterous" names for things - my four latest gerbils got the names Vega, Aurora, Callista and Emmeranne :)

We had hamsters, they live such short lives though,

Cotton, Crumbcake and Cricket, may they rest in peace. I remeber when we got them they were still babies and would playfight, the funniest honeysuckle ever.

TY all! And you know that kid is very dead and buried now, that's kinda creepy. Haha!

X-1 Alpha said:
Hey there Gizmonic, good to have you around. I hope you'll find what you came here for. :)

If it's a gallon of vodka and my mothers dog with antlers on the hood of my car then thanks.
I kid I kid!!

Why thank you guys again. And yes wouldn't the name be great if Joel made his own Sonic?

Ahhhh dreams.

Latest posts

Back