Oh a heads up.

• Thread starter GizmonicScrewdriver
  • Start date
Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

GizmonicScrewdriver

I didn't know if I should double post, but I didn't want it to be buried.

But I want it to be known.
I have a tendency to combat my own loneliness and depression by helping others with humor and such, so don't mind me if I am a goof. But I never cross the line of bad taste.
I let the rest of the internet do that.

We have a few like you. Personally, I can laugh at some of the worst word puns ever, so don't feel bad. I'd say that adding to the old thread could work next time, but am not in charge, so cannot know for sure :p

This world is full of unhappy and unsatisfied people because we were taught that the way to be happy is having more and having new things. Sometimes i jist want tp live in the farm away from what they describe as happiness.

Actually it's much better then say 10 years ago, Yes we had that dip last year from the sky falling (I am not about politics) but it was a crap hole. The thing is news outlets only report negative news=moneys!!!!!

I was in a state of complete despair at one time losing my complete mind reading all of it until I compared it and noticed that there were some percentages that weren't adding up. It's all click bait.

Latest posts

Back