Almost no girls at all? Why?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

owmygod

Reaction score
I tried and tried talking to girls and nothing much of a conversation escalated to dates or more.... Maybe the problem is i don't "close" for numbers and meetings all the time. For example i met a few different girls and only 1 of them gave Viber and etc... but the problem is she doesn't answer neither does she calls back. Im not overtexting and overcalling , but it's not fair we've had great conversation and i though i dont want to escalate sexually too fast. But maybe its my mistake...
Anyways i got a few girls that are interested in me , but sadly only online and from other towns/countries...
How am i gonna get a girlfriend if i don't have much options of girls at least for potential friends and someday maybe more if we proceed enough to the next level?

Few years ago it wasn't like this , i got wayy much girls and attention and i considered myself to 'know the game' and even have some successes , but now it looks like i've lost side on how to attract them anymore? Is it because of the facebook competition ? Or in real life is it because you're not mr. Muscular guy? Yeah , we all know that if you're a muscular guy a girl can become instantly attracted , but if you aren't it seems like it's harder to escalate.
Some guy opinions and advices would be useful. Hope to solve this problem somehow....

First thought - muscles are not insta hotness. In fact, the most "unhot" person I have ever seen was a guy at a swimming house that was nothing but muscle heaps. I swear, ripped beyond humanity :/ It was not in my place to judge, so I just walked away.
Other than that, wouldn't it be the same for girls? Got a "high-quality shelf" and you can get guys easily? If one combines those two ideas, what does one get? Shallowness? Maybe. Those relationships will not be based on interests, thoughts, viewpoints etc. which at least I think will build something steadier in the long run...

Other than challenging those ways of thinking, my knowledge leads no further than single life either. Good luck.

I used to bodybuild and get whistled on the street. Since then, I've grown old, stop training and am getting on the chubbier side of things.
It's honestly a relief, because it didn't attract the right kind of crowd for me. I still look mildly bulky, but at least the groupies are gone.
I'd rather have one I can spend my life with than 20 swimsuit models.

owmygod said:
I tried and tried talking to girls and nothing much of a conversation escalated to dates or more.... Maybe the problem is i don't "close" for numbers and meetings all the time. For example i met a few different girls and only 1 of them gave Viber and etc... but the problem is she doesn't answer neither does she calls back. Im not overtexting and overcalling , but it's not fair we've had great conversation and i though i dont want to escalate sexually too fast. But maybe its my mistake...
Anyways i got a few girls that are interested in me , but sadly only online and from other towns/countries...
How am i gonna get a girlfriend if i don't have much options of girls at least for potential friends and someday maybe more if we proceed enough to the next level?

Few years ago it wasn't like this , i got wayy much girls and attention and i considered myself to 'know the game' and even have some successes , but now it looks like i've lost side on how to attract them anymore? Is it because of the facebook competition ? Or in real life is it because you're not mr. Muscular guy? Yeah , we all know that if you're a muscular guy a girl can become instantly attracted , but if you aren't it seems like it's harder to escalate.
Some guy opinions and advices would be useful. Hope to solve this problem somehow....

Well..... First impressions are what they are and if the barn needs painting, you know the rest.  If you're out of shape, or wimpy looking, obviously you're going to be self conscious about that and why not do something about it? I have worked out for 40 years, and my reasons for doing it in my teens are obviously different for the reasons at 51.  Being strong is handy, it's convenient, it's probably saved me multiple times from a heart attack, not to mention all of my friends and most co workers are sporting various injuries at this stage in life. Rotator cuff, back, knee, etc injuries - While I'm injury free. It does provide me with a level of security and confidence, but it's not a snake-oil by any means. It helps, there are benefits and if you walked in my shoes, you'd understand why. (another conversation for another time.) In short, I was a wimpy kid in my teens, and hated it. Thus at 13 I started a workout program that I maintain to this day.  

Back to you, and your interest in the "girl" dept - it's a mixed bag when I dated.  My ex girlfriend NEVER gave me a physical compliment the entire time we were together. Called me a typical man, which I didn't know how to take. My current girlfriend is all over muscles - and it's nice obviously, getting compliments from beautiful her.  

The moral of the story however, isn't about muscles = compliments or girls for that matter.  Work out for yourself, and reap the rewards. There are many.

* On a side note: How many hot girls out there all of a sudden turn ugly the second we find out they're trash. Or a "mean girl" for instance?

I was used to training back in 2012-2013 mainly. For 1 summer i got awesome results , just from playing soccer(no abs or honeysuckle but i was sexy in some way) , currently im little overweigh because i eat too much for work like 7Days with chocolate and other stuff like that.
I know i gotta change this somehow but its kind of hard. I got 2 days off now and i can train in those rest days if im enough on energy. Just need to make my morning routine and so on , so the rest of the day can be both rest , going out and even meeting people.
For the gym - i got card that i can use , but i have some back problems stopping me for now... however one day or another i will fix that too , and hopefully i will get in gym , cardio , eating healthy and become more muscular. I even need more strenght mainly for my work and feeling good and confident too.

I found another thing. I have some options in front of me , not the best in the world but i do have a few. I will approach 1 girl and we can hang out or go into texts at least. Other - i was in flirt with another lady , just little over my age. She's looking at me not as the boring guy but rather as a somehow cool :D Well well well maybe im not lost after all...

Of course we all know if you're mr. famous in real life and facebook + being muscular = you will get tons of beautiful girls approaching YOU and you can choose from them. However , my goal is not to be famous - it's a waste of time and you're some 'gloryhunter'.......... that's not for me.

Im looking forward to progressing , making new friends both girls and guys (However , thank y'all guys and girls around here , you can PM me if you want meet. Im not going to beg for attention , so yeah this forum is a great place for discussing many topics and sharing facts and opinions. Cheers!

owmygod said:
I was used to training back in 2012-2013 mainly. For 1 summer i got awesome results , just from playing  soccer(no abs or honeysuckle but i was sexy in some way) , currently im little overweigh because i eat too much for work like 7Days with chocolate and other stuff like that.
I know i gotta change this somehow but its kind of hard. I got 2 days off now and i can train in those rest days if im enough on energy. Just need to make my morning routine and so on , so the rest of the day can be both rest , going out and even meeting people.
For the gym - i got card that i can use , but i have some back problems stopping me for now... however one day or another i will fix  that too , and hopefully i will get in gym , cardio , eating healthy and become more muscular. I even need more strenght mainly for my work and feeling good and confident too.

I found another thing. I have some options in front of me , not the best in the world but i do have a few. I will approach 1 girl and we can hang out or go into texts at least. Other - i was in flirt with another lady  , just little over my age. She's looking at me not as the boring guy but rather as a somehow cool :D Well well well maybe im not lost after all...

Of course we all know if you're mr. famous in real life and facebook + being muscular = you will get tons of beautiful girls approaching YOU and you can choose from them. However , my goal is not to be famous - it's a waste of time and you're some 'gloryhunter'.......... that's not for me.

Im looking forward to progressing , making new friends both girls and guys (However , thank y'all guys and girls around here , you can PM me if you want meet. Im not going to beg for attention , so yeah this forum is a great place for discussing many topics and sharing facts and opinions. Cheers!

I just want to say, though, maybe your goal is to attract troves of beautiful girls, that's entirely alright, but I find that most people who are only attracted to you for physical reason often aren't those you'll enjoy being around with.
Quality over quantity, you might say.
I want someone who likes me for ME, not for what I look like.
Which is why, even when I used to wrestled, I'd never return any kind of advances if I was shirtless. You might want to consider this as well.
I'd much rather fall for someone who'd like at me as a disgusting version of myself, yet still like me for who I was, inside.
Cheers, bro!

What if someone realizes they like being around me after they were attracted by physicality first?
And they would have never knew this if it weren't for that attraction?

Xpendable said:
What if someone realizes they like being around me after they were attracted by physicality first?
And they would have never knew this if it weren't for that attraction?

That's usually the way things go. However, my point is that people who's personality YOU might find attractive, possibly might not be attracted to men with abundant musculature. For my part, let's call it at the "groupie" period of my life, the shallowness of the girls I met was rather disapointing. Since I don't look like that anymore, naturally I don't have girls falling over me, yet the ones I end up being attracted to, and them to me, while still finding me physically pleasing, remain for more than that and I appreciate their personalities much more than those who were just looking at my body.
My point being, shallowness usually attracts shallowness. Some people are just out for physicality and that's fine, there is nothing wrong with that. But for me, it just isn't enough. I want more and I'm looking for long term, not someone different every week.

Never said abundant musculature, I relate more with a more fit approach. And everyone is shallow, no exceptions. It can be 1% of shallowness or 100%, but everyone has a little.

Xpendable said:
Never said  abundant musculature, I relate more with a more fit approach. And everyone is shallow, no exceptions. It can be 1% of shallowness or 100%, but everyone has a little.

Well, I never flet comfortable with the words "everyone", especially considering the number of people on planet Earth and it's immense diversity between us, but I'm sure this reflects reality more often than not, yes.
But first and foremost, fitness should not be to "get girls". It should be for one's own benefit. If that's one's main goal, well, I imagine that leads to some level of deception at the results.

Is not for "getting girls", is for making them notice the things they ignore when they only start for the physique.

Latest posts

Back