An encouragement for new members

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bjarne

Reaction score
This is just a suggestion, but it is a thing I know many people would appreciate:

Fill in your profile data, in particular it would be very nice if you could specify:
  • your location
  • sex
  • birthday (thus age).

This will help people getting a better idea of who you are, and what timezone you are in (thus it becomes easier to anticipate when someone might come online).

Dont worry about your privacy, this information will not be used by alonelylife.com for any other purpose but showing in your profile .

I will repeat though:
This was just a suggestions and an encouragement, you are NOT forced to fill in your profile data.

hello there, i like the site, im glad that it exists, what took so long!?lol;)
bjarne said:
This is just a suggestion, but it is a thing I know many people would appreciate:

Fill in your profile data, in particular it would be very nice if you could specify:
  • your location
  • sex
  • birthday (thus age).

This will help people getting a better idea of who you are, and what timezone you are in (thus it becomes easier to anticipate when someone might come online).

Dont worry about your privacy, this information will not be used by alonelylife.com for any other purpose but showing in your profile .

I will repeat though:
This was just a suggestions and an encouragement, you are NOT forced to fill in your profile data.

oops, again. Messed up the time when I registered. Can I fix it? Should have been GMT-6 with daylight savings time enabled

hi im new.

I live in Catonsville, MD
Im 22 years old, my birthday is 6/6/85
I am a female.

Im also glad this place exists.

prettymorgo said:
hi im new.

I live in Catonsville, MD
Im 22 years old, my birthday is 6/6/85
I am a female.

Im also glad this place exists.
Hey prettymorgo, welcome to the forum :)

Hi folks :)

I'm 42, female, and from Ct.

I don't get out much so I thought I would join this site and give it a shot at making new friends here. I'm looking forward to getting to know you.

Blue2008 said:
Hi folks :)

I'm 42, female, and from Ct.

I don't get out much so I thought I would join this site and give it a shot at making new friends here. I'm looking forward to getting to know you.

Hello Blue :) So nice to meet you. Glad you made it this way. I hope you enjoy your stay here. I look forward to seeing you around!

Naleena

Latest posts

Back