An encouragement for new members

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi everyone! I come across this forum from a video from Youtube.
I am from Malaysia, 23 yrs old and my birthday is 28 May 1985.
To all the lonely hearts, let's put ourselves together!
I'm greatly depressed right now but I believe one day I will be okay :)

shellee said:
Hi everyone! I come across this forum from a video from Youtube.
I am from Malaysia, 23 yrs old and my birthday is 28 May 1985.
To all the lonely hearts, let's put ourselves together!
I'm greatly depressed right now but I believe one day I will be okay :)

I shellee and welcome here. Be interesting to see what video you seen :)

Also try making your one thread and I think moor ppl well reply :)

Hope to see you here again. I think you would relate to a lot of ppl here :)

Male, 37 yo, Romania

Hi,
I'm new in English, Internet forums, and even in closer human relationships (don't ask.... right now why....)
This site seems to be a "lonely people's heaven" for me. I'm extremely lonely person and I'm glad found it.
I will work to enhance my English because I NEED YOU. In my country didn't find such place.

Welcome!

Don't be too worried about your English. I understood you just fine. We have people here from all over the world and I haven't seen anyone get upset about that yet. (Besides, I think the worst offenders of mutilating the language are actually native English speakers. lol ;) )

:) I have been looking for a place to visit, and hopefully find a new friend. I'm a 55 year old housewife in Manitoba, where it's snow half the year. I look forward to reading more around the forum!

KantSpelChit said:
:) I have been looking for a place to visit, and hopefully find a new friend. I'm a 55 year old housewife in Manitoba, where it's snow half the year. I look forward to reading more around the forum!

Welcome from the land that Canada didn't want!

I think we got all your snow for the year last night. :rolleyes:

Hey, and welcome to the forum. You might consider making an introduction post :)

Amen van.

15, female, united states. :)

Pasha Selim, your English was great^^ I'm sure you've worked hard to learn English.

Sex: Not in a while, sorry if thats inappropriate, male

Latest posts

Back