An encouragement for new members

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
littlefish1555 said:
Hi All!
Wound up here because I've seen every episode of forensic files and dateline that then internet has to offer and I'm going crazy with no one to talk to.  35 F from US, unmarried but in a complicated relationship.  Isolated myself from all my friends and don't really see a return to that kind of lifestyle anyway.  Just really need a friend or a few on here and you guys seem cool!

Hey there, Littlefish!

I'm a new member also!

I've noticed a large gap growing between myself and my "good friends" as well over the last few years, mainly in part to moving across the country. I'm very okay and used to communicating long-distance and keeping relationships with other people alive that way, but some of the people I had grown so close to in recent years don't seem to be interested in having an active long-distance friendship, and I've found that difficult to accept. So I understand what it feels like to be slowly isolated from others.

Sometimes an online friend can be easier to talk to than someone "irl".
I hope we both find what we are seeking, whatever it may be :)

Hi, I'm new here... dont feel like including a/s/l but I'm in the states, female... Been isolated my whole life too. Just really can't stand it anymore in 2017 now... Hope to finally find some good people to just chat with and kill the idle time.

MisterLonely said:
Hello C'est la lonelyvie,

Welcome to the forums, I hope you'll find some company and make some friends here soon!

hello! I wanted to ask, how come I don't have access to most of the forums??

Hello, my name is Guilherme Antonio. I'm from Belo Horizonte, Brazil (I don't speak English very well) and I am 22 years old :)

TheRealCallie said:
I love when people claim not to speak English well in a perfectly formed sentence.  lol

Welcome to the forum :)
I'm starting to study English by myself. Last year, I used to watch movies with subtitles in English. It helped me a lot. Now, I'm trying to read my first book, Angels and Demons, by Dan Brown.

This forum will help me a lot, in English and mostly in my personal life.

gustavowoltmann66 said:
Hello my name is Gustavo Woltmann, i live in Barcelona and i am 27 years old.
SangatSeva said:
Hello, my name is Guilherme Antonio. I'm from Belo Horizonte, Brazil (I don't speak English very well) and I am 22 years old :)

Hey Gustavo and Guilherme, welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the forums :)

Latest posts

Back