An encouragement for new members

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EHey,I'm new here .  In my late 40's and just trying to connect so I don't feel so alone. 
Anyone out there  :(

Hi, I'm Parker, 18. You guys all seem super awesome and I'm really glad I stumbled across these forums!

sd12thman said:
Aloha
I am a new 🐝 
Dave 51 Hawaii 
I live on the tiny side of a Small Island and welcome new friends. 
Thank you

Hello there. Nice to meet you. I love to make new friends too. Welcome.

Hi Harker, nice to meet you. That's cool you live in Brazil - I had a roommate from there. Is August 11th your birthday? Sorry if that seems like a dense question. I hope you find something here worth it.

I hate my real name so Mac, Machine or Machinarium should do the trick (it is used to be my ingame/forums name for about 10 years now) and my real name is hard to spell or to pronounce right in English anyway
28 years old human being from the the sand land (more precisely from a very small country sitting in north Africa that goes by the name of Tunisia)

Machinarium said:
I hate my real name so Mac, Machine or Machinarium should do the trick (it is used to be my ingame/forums name for about 10 years now) and my real name is hard to spell or to pronounce right in English anyway
28 years old human being from the the sand land (more precisely from a very small country sitting in north Africa that goes by the name of Tunisia)

Hi, Mac. Nice to meet you :)

wallflower79 said:
Machinarium said:

Hi, Mac. Nice to meet you :)

The pleasure is all mine ^^ thanks a lot

Hello,

I am a female from Ohio.  I’m 36 years old.  A lot of things have happened recently that has left me realizing I don’t really have any friends.  I’m pretty devastated by it.  I want someone to talk to about it all, but I have no one.  The people I used to go to about it are the ones that I no longer see as friends.

Hey, welcome to A Lonely Life. I ran into a similar situation not long ago, although I've spent most of my life moving around from place-to-place, so I kind of subconsciously expected to lose any friends that I had at the time.

Latest posts

Back