An encouragement for new members

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
deborahtransgender said:
I'm tg ,in my fifties, and probably completely mad. But in a controlled sort of way....

ps. Im English and living in England.

Hello Deborah,

Welcome to ALL, I hope you'll have an enjoyable stay!

prettymorgo said:
hi im new.

I live in Catonsville, MD
Im 22 years old, my birthday is 6/6/85
I am a female.

Im also glad this place exists.

Hi!!
I just joined
I'm originally from Pylesville ( about an hour NE of you )
I live in Vermont now
52 Male 6/23/65

penslinger said:
prettymorgo said:
hi im new.

I live in Catonsville, MD
Im 22 years old, my birthday is 6/6/85
I am a female.

Im also glad this place exists.

Hi!!
I just joined
I'm originally from Pylesville ( about an hour NE of you )
I live in Vermont now
52 Male 6/23/65

Hi penslinger, nice to meet you. Welcome to the forum.

Hi all, Newbie here,

Going through a lot of mid-life changes all at once - lost my mum just before Christmas after caring for her almost full-time for three years, out of work because of the caring situation after 35 years in work, in debt big time and also having to face looking for somewhere new to live that I can’t afford as mum’s house will have to be sold (lost Dad 11 years ago).

Oh and absolutely hating living on my own even though I’ve always enjoyed my own company in the past. Live in a small community where you would think things would be close-knit but I’ve never felt so lonely or so overwhelmed by negativity.

I’ve always been a fairly upbeat person but I can feel this changing my personality bit by bit.

Hello everyone 
I live in Kettle Falls Washington
I'm 55 yr old December 17,1962
I was merried for 37yr. My husband die 3 yr ago.
He was my best and only friend. Loneliness just seem to be
My life now I don't know how to get back out there
It is nice to be here.

Hi I've been here a while but thought as can't sleep would be fun to fill this in

I'm from North London....I'm a slightly unhinged male with a wife four kids and a grandchild and I'm trying to rebuild my life following the magnificent tips on this website ....I'm 45..June birthday.

Hello everyone

i am new to this club.  I just joined.  I am a girl..... i am also lonely with out friends.
:rolleyes:

Hello to both of you, and welcome. Feel free to send me an email or chat further here if you want. It's a horrible feeling being lonely, I know. You have a new friend, me, post a reply here and we'll all have a good long talk. Nobody needs to feel lonely anymore. Have a great day.

bjarne said:
This is just a suggestion, but it is a thing I know many people would appreciate:

Fill in your profile data, in particular it would be very nice if you could specify:
  • your location
  • sex
  • birthday (thus age).

This will help people getting a better idea of who you are, and what timezone you are in (thus it becomes easier to anticipate when someone might come online).

Dont worry about your privacy, this information will not be used by alonelylife.com for any other purpose but showing in your profile .

I will repeat though:
This was just a suggestions and an encouragement, you are NOT forced to fill in your profile data.

Hi. I am new here. I live in Hawaii. I am female and my birthday is 12/27/1969. Hoping to find someone to talk to.

Richjp said:
Hi all, Newbie here,

Going through a lot of mid-life changes all at once - lost my mum just before Christmas after caring for her almost full-time for three years, out of work because of the caring situation after 35 years in work, in debt big time and also having to face looking for somewhere new to live that I can’t afford as mum’s house will have to be sold (lost Dad 11 years ago).

Oh and absolutely hating living on my own even though I’ve always enjoyed my own company in the past. Live in a small community where you would think things would be close-knit but I’ve never felt so lonely or so overwhelmed by negativity.

I’ve always been a fairly upbeat person but I can feel this changing my personality bit by bit.
Just joined and seen this. How are you getting on my fellow Brit? x

Billierollins said:
Hello everyone 
I live in Kettle Falls Washington
I'm 55 yr old December 17,1962
I was merried for 37yr. My husband die 3 yr ago.
He was my best and only friend. Loneliness just seem to be
My life now I don't know how to get back out there
It is nice to be here.

Hi Billie, I have just joined and read your post. How are you getting on? x

deborahtransgender said:
I'm tg ,in my fifties, and probably completely mad. But in a controlled sort of way....

ps. Im English and living in England.

Hi fellow Brit, how are you doing? x

Hello.

I'm 26 y.o male.
Asian American.
Currently living in Indonesia.

My long term relationship ended via a phone call.
Feeling shuts off and disconnected from my current surrounding.

Another Brit! Gloucestershire and occasionally London, the North East, Manchester and Yorkshire (I travel a lot with work!). Like at least one other here, I'm married, and with a supposedly good social circle. But, boy, am I lonely - believe it or not, it is possible to have a marriage that is so utterly sterile and merely functional. But our lives are so deeply intertwined that separation is not really an option.........there are so many things going on in my mind that I can't share with my nearest and dearest, that isolation and loneliness is the predominant feeling in my life right now! I have so many people around me, so many acquaintances, but no meaningful relationships -
Sorry if that sounds terribly indulgent or ungrateful, especially to all those of you who don't have any one!

Latest posts

Back