An encouragement for new members

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I come here to ask other people the questions I have not been unable to find a satisfactory answer for.
Although English is my native tounge I am dyslexic and my reading ability and grammar comprehension are not much better then that of an 11 year old child. That said... I am a 35 year old white male based in the UK. I work a full time job and I'm a farther of two. I have great difficulties talking to other people and major difficulties asking other people for help, I do not feel my isolation is self inflicted nor do I feel uneasy engaging with society as a whole. Having time to compose what I what to say and knowing the people I say it to will be of a like mind makes my quest for knowledge that much easier. Thank you for your kind words of welcome, and please be patient with me.

I am a new member

Hello , wait and see if anyone replies

squidge said:
I am a new member

I don't care if they reply or not.

squidge said:
I am a new member

squidge said:
I am a new member

No it doesn't really matter

squidge said:
I am a new member

squidge said:
I am a new member

squidge said:
I am a new member

squidge said:
I am a new member

No it doesn't really matter

Welcome Squidge, hope you enjoy the forum.

squidge said:
I am a new member

Hi Squidge. I've read a few of your posts, and I feel like I can somewhat relate to you on a few things, if not in exactly the same way. Welcome to the forum, and hopefully you'll find others here who can relate to you also.

New here and feeling lost..been with the same man 9 yrs but he's become the last person I can converse with on anyway..btw ty for accepting me to this group

wanderingspirit66 said:
New here and feeling lost..been with the same man 9 yrs but he's become the last person I can converse with on anyway..btw ty for accepting me to this group

Welcome to the group Wanderingspirit66, hope you enjoy it.

Hi, I am a 28 year old man from India
I found this forum after watching the kurzgesagt video on YouTube about loneliness ..
I have been trying to stave off this forlorn feeling ever since my breakup 2 years ago by resorting to gaming, but it hasn't helped much.
My work involves a lot of travelling so I barely get any time to make friends in real life.

Hi all

I am a 65 years old male looking forward to meeting new friends. My hobbies are drawing and photography. Not sure what else to say except thanks for letting me join the site. :cool:

Welcome. Look around and make yourself at home. :)

I am male, from Hampshire in UK, aged 50. Right now i am going thru a nasty divorce. My solicitor says it is the worst she has seen in her 40 years in the business. It is crushing me and the kids.​

StBangkok said:
I am male, from Hampshire in UK, aged 50. Right now i am going thru a nasty divorce. My solicitor says it is the worst she has seen in her 40 years in the business. It is crushing me and the kids.​

It seems you and the kids are in a crisis type scenario....this site can be a good place to ventilate the pressure of one's anguish.  And people here can be sympathetic too.  Sometimes we even come up with some useful advice.
Welcome aboard.

StBangkok said:

Good luck.

“New beginnings are often disguised as painful endings.” — Lao Tzu

Latest posts

Back