Any fellow Whovians? :D

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

Siku

I've only recently come across a few on here, and I'm curious as to how many of you are. Not to mention, it would be awesome to have a thread of our own.

Very much excited and looking forward to any Who talk on here in the future. :)

GizmonicScrewdriver said:
Do you need to ask? 13 is gonna be my sexy baby. Love your sigs!

And two Doctors you never saw before!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-G3FBxCtl-II/UycpKB-rXDI/AAAAAAAALEA/fNW1J_IUnbw/s1600/BCE402.jpg

You go without saying lol. Danke. Like yours too. :D Although I was a bit bothered by them using Tennant's TARDIS in the promo instead of the current one, maybe they're going back.

I have another snippet of Two Doctor's to show ya too, and it shows Jodie Whittaker's range of acting mighty well. It made me even more optimistic after seeing it :

[youtube]DgsYfRPmNDs[/youtube]

It also makes me remember how much I miss 9 as well. People who never watched the 9th Doctor don't know what they're missing. :(

75d6dd8abbe96952206c806009ac1cd3--first-doctor-ninth-doctor.jpg

Siku said:
GizmonicScrewdriver said:
Do you need to ask? 13 is gonna be my sexy baby. Love your sigs!

And two Doctors you never saw before!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-G3FBxCtl-II/UycpKB-rXDI/AAAAAAAALEA/fNW1J_IUnbw/s1600/BCE402.jpg

You go without saying lol. Danke. Like yours too. :D Although I was a bit bothered by them using Tennant's TARDIS in the promo instead of the current one, maybe they're going back.

[youtube]Dov4xcQkEbA[/youtube]

Using other boxes? SOL I mean, they could of. Haha

I seem to alternate between loving and hating this show. Every time I think I'm sick of it, it ends up pulling me back in. I haven't been paying it much attention recently, though I've been meaning to catch up on Series 10.

The new outfit revealed. Could go without the Robin Williams 1970's look on the shirt though.

The-Doctor-New-Costume.jpg

Latest posts

Back