Hi,

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tide

Reaction score
Not completely lonely here but figured this might be the place to help work myself out and get out the niggling stuff without whining irl hah

So uh hello

Welcome to the forum, Tide! Hope you'll find what you're looking for here :)

Thanks guys! I suppose I might as well begin actually introducing myself and why I'm here.

I'm a token unemployed live at home chump in their early 20s. I'm in and out of temp work and training programs in the hopes my cv will one day be taken seriously. My dad's side of the family isn't very close and I am pretty distant from my mums side. The friends I have I rarely get a chance to see and they're only free for like an hour or so because they have actual responsibilities and livelihoods. My closest friend I know in person went downhill recently, like really strange and worrying and I feel terrible for not doing enough to help him through (despite some saying I shouldn't let things ruin my health too). My actual closest friend meanwhile lives in the Netherlands and while we do get to chat over Discord calls and stuff we can't actually hang out and do the things we want to together. There's been times when I've thought Im just better off living nowhere near anyone because most of the friends I've had have either drifted away or straight up ignored my attempts at reconnection which only makes me worry I'm some insufferable toxic weirdo and that I'm simply too deluded to realise it.

Aaaand that's about it, apologies for the text wall.

Latest posts

Back