Post your (pet's) face!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dead

Reaction score
(I vaguely remember there being a thread like this on the forums already, but - I couldn't find it, and decided to make a new one. )

Just as the name says! Post a photo of your pet, whatever they may be! 

This is Kyo. He's named after the singer of Dir en Grey, and is 10% actual dog, 30% floof and 60% love incarnate. 
I can't imagine life without him, and he's probably one of the most pampered doggies on the planet. :')

2017_07_19_PHOTO_00001621.jpg

Your turn!

I have a dog and two cats but for now I'll just show you the second cat since she is a recent addition to the family. Say hello to Lala the Tabby cat:

She may be small in size but she most certainly is not small in spirit.

^ She looks very much like my girl-kitty who I've dubbed "The Lioness" because her spirit is so big! :p

Aww... Dead your dog is so cute ,I just want to hug him ,I used to have a dog and a cat.but i lost both of them .I really miss them alot.

And what a sweet cat you have got Praiyar.Both pic remind me of my two beautiful pets..

Paraiyar said:
I have a dog and two cats but for now I'll just show you the second cat since she is a recent addition to the family. Say hello to Lala the Tabby cat:

She may be small in size but she most certainly is not small in spirit.

Awww man, she's adorable! She looks like a mighty fighter, condensed into a tiny little cat package :)

pinocio said:
Aww... Dead your dog is so cute ,I just want to hug him ,I used to have a dog and a cat.but i lost both of them .I really miss them alot.

And what a sweet cat you have got Praiyar.Both pic remind me of my two beautiful pets..

Thank you pinocio! He'd like that - he runs on hugs, pettings and attention, rather than food, hehe :)

dead said:
Awwwww this little guy! He's a side-kick to a mighty froggie warrior, you know:p

He sure is and is this the great hide and seek aide?

2017_07_19_PHOTO_00001621.jpg

Richard_39 said:
Awwww, I want one lol.

I took him with me to the rehabilitation hospital the other day (they actually allow dogs, as long as they are kept on a leash), and he made so many people smile, it was incredible.  
Some of the therapists had their patients with motor issues pet him, so he was essentially used as a prop, another therapist took him on a long stroll to say hello to all the staff and patients, he was petted by dozens of people around the rest of hospital - and all that, calmly and happily. He was amazing :cool:   
They asked me to bring him every day, hehe. However cute and adorable he looks - he is even nicer and cuter in demeanour!

Too darn cute :)

The rehabilitation place that i ended up visiting frequently, had a couple cats wandering the halls. You dog looks like he would have brought some smiles too.

dead said:
Richard_39 said:
Awwww, I want one lol.

I took him with me to the rehabilitation hospital the other day (they actually allow dogs, as long as they are kept on a leash), and he made so many people smile, it was incredible.  
Some of the therapists had their patients with motor issues pet him, so he was essentially used as a prop, another therapist took him on a long stroll to say hello to all the staff and patients, he was petted by dozens of people around the rest of hospital - and all that, calmly and happily. He was amazing :cool:   
They asked me to bring him every day, hehe. However cute and adorable he looks - he is even nicer and cuter in demeanour!

He looks like it :)
HUGE dog lover. Sadly, I can't own one, not without the means to care for one decently. When I retire though, I think I'm opening a kennel ;-)

Minus said:
Too darn cute :)

The rehabilitation place that i ended up visiting frequently, had a couple cats wandering the halls.  You dog looks like he would have brought some smiles too.

Aww, cute! I'd try feeding them :p 
And he really really did. It was such a pleasure to see! 
Owning this pup is like a concentrated course in social anxiety elimination - so many people came up to us, asked to pet him, started conversations, and it's always nice. Thanks to him, I know so many of my neighbours, too :p I can honestly say that it's one of the best things I have ever done.

Richard_39 said:
dead said:
Richard_39 said:
Awwww, I want one lol.

He looks like it :)
HUGE dog lover. Sadly, I can't own one, not without the means to care for one decently. When I retire though, I think I'm opening a kennel ;-)

Mhm  :cool:  :p
He's amazing, and I totally know what you mean. If I could - I'd have so, so many dogs already! Mostly newfies, too. I just know that there is no way i could give them all enough care and attention with my lifestyle at the moment - so... It will have to wait a few years. But one day. ONE DAY.

Yup, one day lol.
I was always partial to Golden Retrievers and German Shepherds too, but that would be for big, huge open spaces where they could run around, not in a big urban area like I'm living in now.
But definetely going to surround myself with man's best friend some day. I've known that ever since my old buddy, Snoopy, left us after almost 17 years of love :)

Richard_39 said:
Yup, one day lol.
I was always partial to Golden Retrievers and German Shepherds too, but that would be for big, huge open spaces where they could run around, not in a big urban area like I'm living in now.
But definetely going to surround myself with man's best friend some day. I've known that ever since my old buddy, Snoopy, left us after almost 17 years of love :)

Aww, cute name! 
I love retrievers! And you know, in reality, big retrievers actually don't need a lot of space to run, it messes with their joints too much, it can even cause problems, if you over-exercise them. They need a bit of space in the home, just on account of their body size - but that's about it. A yard and a couple of walks a day and they are good to go :p

Latest posts

Back