Post your (pet's) face!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The real Pippen, (Australian Cattle dog mix, now 12 years old).

The whole pack together.  Pippen, Timmy (Jack Russel I inherited from my mom he's 12 also), and two twelve week old Hangin' Tree cowdog mixes (The dark one is Stagolee, male) (The white body/dark head is Lizzie Bee, female).
The new pups are named after homicidal maniacs..........  
:)  just for fun.

Pippen Penelope Park said:
"Lizzie Borden took an axe, And gave her mother forty whacks; When she saw what she had done, She gave her father forty-one," 

a popular child's rhyme........

Hahaha! I didn't know this one! Your doggies are amazing, Pippen. Who's the worst troublemaker of the bunch, by the way?

Thanks, dead. I enjoyed the Monty Python clip this morning, (I think it was from you, "Bring out your dead!"). One can never go wrong with Python.

As for the worst troublemaker, because my other two are on the older side now, hands down it's Lizzie Bee.
She is the smartest dog I've ever had. Stagolee is dumb in comparison (yeah, that's mean to say, but I can't believe how fast she is learning stuff. She already knows sit, down, come, stay, speak, and by tomorrow she'll know rollover. Stageolee knows sit, but not much else. I've worked with both of them an equal amount of time, actually more with Stag since he needs more help.
I might keep both, I might keep one. If I keep one, it'll be Stagolee. Intelligence is overrated, and dumb is easy. I'd love to see Lizzie go to someone who would really work with her, maybe even try to get her to herd things........ I might actually try to teach her to herd my chickens and ducks..........never done anything like that before, though.

Pippen Penelope Park said:
Thanks, dead. I enjoyed the Monty Python clip this morning, (I think it was from you, "Bring out your dead!"). One can never go wrong with Python.

As for the worst troublemaker, because my other two are on the older side now, hands down it's Lizzie Bee.
She is the smartest dog I've ever had. Stagolee is dumb in comparison (yeah, that's mean to say, but I can't believe how fast she is learning stuff. She already knows sit, down, come, stay, speak, and by tomorrow she'll know rollover. Stageolee knows sit, but not much else. I've worked with both of them an equal amount of time, actually more with Stag since he needs more help.
I might keep both, I might keep one. If I keep one, it'll be Stagolee. Intelligence is overrated, and dumb is easy. I'd love to see Lizzie go to someone who would really work with her, maybe even try to get her to herd things........ I might actually try to teach her to herd my chickens and ducks..........never done anything like that before, though.

Haha, i know what you mean!
My pup, Kyo, is not... the sharpest tool in the toolbox, either :p i seem to be pretty good at training doggies, and it takes him about 3-5 times longer learning things then it should. But - what he lacks in intelligence, he more than makes up for in sweetness, kindness, and love. He's an incredible dog to own, and i would not change a thing about him!
So - yeah, i think understand where you're coming from :)
I hope you'll find someone good for Lizzie :)

"This is Kyo. He's named after the singer of Dir en Grey, and is 10% actual dog, 30% floof and 60% love incarnate. 

I can't imagine life without him, and he's probably one of the most pampered doggies on the planet. :')"

Kyo is adorable (cool original name too), and yes, there's nothing wrong with a dog that isn't as quick as the rest.  They're more lovable in a way.  Smart dogs need constant stimulation or else they get bored and find something to do like dig my garden up........  Lizzie is the one finding trouble right now, Stag just seems to be in the wrong spot with her at the time!  lol  He's more content just staring at bugs right now.  haha

Have fun with your boy!  :)

Pippen Penelope Park said:
Kyo is adorable (cool original name too), and yes, there's nothing wrong with a dog that isn't as quick as the rest.  They're more lovable in a way.  Smart dogs need constant stimulation or else they get bored and find something to do like dig my garden up........  Lizzie is the one finding trouble right now, Stag just seems to be in the wrong spot with her at the time!  lol  He's more content just staring at bugs right now.  haha

Have fun with your boy!  :)

Hahahaha, they both sound adorable :) Especially Stag, haha! 
I completely agree. Smart doggies need a lot of work, and a lot of stimulation. I am sure that they are a lot of fun though :)

Latest posts

Back