Hola!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HappyBread

Reaction score
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]HappyBread here, looking to spread more positivity and happy around XD[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]How was your day?? Hopefully good :)[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]If not, please talk to us, okay?
[/font]

Hope to see you around in the forum!

Talk to us? Are you the Rock in disguise?
Because the Richard couldn't handle the Rock in disguise. We'd be very upset.

Welcome ;-)

X-1 Alpha said:
False advertising. You're not a bread, you're just a slice :(

Also, howdy.

Oh nooesss I've been caught XD XD
Perhaps I can convert you to be one of my fellow bread brothers? You'll get to smell amazing like meee heheh :p

Richard_39
Talk to us? Are you the Rock in disguise?
Because the Richard couldn't handle the Rock in disguise. We'd be very upset.

Welcome ;-)

Hahaha when you say "The Rock", are you referring to a fellow forum user or are you referring to Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson? XD

Thank you for this fascinating welcome lol!

To you, both Alpha and Richard- You guys know each other??  If not, let us be pals together! Woohoo!
Perhaps we can start a thread together on something we have interests in? XD

Hmmm, I wonder if you are the original Bread in disguise:p
Welcome to the forums!

HappyBread said:
To you, both Alpha and Richard- You guys know each other??  If not, let us be pals together! Woohoo!

How about video games? I've heard that "I am bread" if fantastic! Or ... or shitty puns! Everyone loafs bad puns, right?!

Welcome aboard, I'll try to keep the toaster away from you, but no promises...we do have a few toast threads that are pretty popular.

dead said:
Welcome to the forums!

I wondered the same thing. lol

X-1 Alpha said:
How about video games? I've heard that "I am bread" if fantastic! Or ... or shitty puns! Everyone loafs bad puns, right?!

Oh dear.
No I don't know X-1 and I'm not sure I want to anymore. Such tasteless puns! I'm not sure I want to WHEAT and see what other ones he has in store. The whole experience might prove too SERIAL and strange for me to partake! Why,the  recounting alone would make a comedy movie even Bread Pitt would fear to star in!

Butter not push me there, you might regret it, bub.

:D

evanescencefan912 said:
Hey Happy Bread welcome to the forums :)

Ooooh Evanescence fan! Bring this bread to life! Thank yoooooooouuuuu :)

dead said:
Welcome to the forums!

*Gasp* There's an original bread before me? :O
Then perhaps I'm a clone of the original, but lost his memories XD

pinocio said:
Welcom cool buddy !!
Glad to have you here :)

Thanks! Happy to be here. Obviously happy :p

X-1 Alpha said:
HappyBread said:

Wahahah yes that game! That one which made Markiplier go nuts XD 
Any fan of Markimoo around here? ;)

And yes, PUN love for EVERYONE PLEASE!!

Do we have a pun thread?? If not, I'm gonna get one going lol!

TheRealCallie said:
Welcome aboard,  I'll try to keep the toaster away from you, but no promises...we do have a few toast threads that are pretty popular.  

dead said:
Welcome to the forums!

I wondered the same thing.  lol

AHHH KEEP THEM TOASTERS AWAY! Nuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!

You guys got me curious now, what happened to the previous bread?? :O

Please don't tell me you sent him/her to the toaster LOL!

Richard_39 said:
X-1 Alpha said:

Oh dear.
No I don't know X-1 and I'm not sure I want to anymore. Such tasteless puns! I'm not sure I want to WHEAT and see what other ones he has in store. The whole experience might prove too SERIAL and strange for me to partake! Why,the  recounting alone would make a comedy movie even Bread Pitt would fear to star in!

Butter not push me there, you might regret it, bub.

:D

Hahahahah I was smiling while reading and then BREAD Pitt got me XD
Very nice hehe. Bread wants more. Bread push.

*Push* :D

Thank you guys btw! Really enjoying my time here in this forum :)
Loving the wholesome spirit!!

HappyBread said:
X-1 Alpha said:

Have you seen the picture on his twitter? With the smashed controller? :D Fun times indeed.
Though my favourite series is probably Vanish, he really went psycho-bonkers-crazy. Oh, oh, and One Late Night when he couldn't find the coffee!
I used to be a fan, but I don't like his new stuff as much. Too many collabs and the like. He also stopped being as observant in games. I do watch a video or two from time to time, though. Usually his goofy stuff.

X-1 Alpha said:
HappyBread said:
X-1 Alpha said:

Have you seen the picture on his twitter? With the smashed controller? :D Fun times indeed.
Though my favourite series is probably Vanish, he really went psycho-bonkers-crazy. Oh, oh, and One Late Night when he couldn't find the coffee!
I used to be a fan, but I don't like his new stuff as much. Too many collabs and the like. He also stopped being as observant in games. I do watch a video or two from time to time, though. Usually his goofy stuff.

Hahahaha I did not see that picture (I don't use twitter much, if at all XD) but I can totally expect and see that happening lol! Indeed, those were some fun times hehe. I don't really watch him these days as well but mainly because I feel that his videos are too monotonous, I guess?

I mean, going back every once in a while is definitely nice lol it's kinda like catching up with an old friend but constantly watching his channel these days feels like a chore imo. Not a good sign huh? :O

Anyway, apologies for late respond! Been down with a fever for the past 2-3 days. Got knocked out by a fever during the weekends, talk about tragedy striking lol. Anywho, I'm back and hope to be seeing you around!!

Perhaps I shall start by lurking around threads that you are in? :p

Yay, there's the reinforcements! Happy Squad takes all members it can get, and we fight on all fronts. Here's your bag of compliments, your stash of hugs and the Map of Finding the Way - I look forward to working with you, new recruit XD

Also, all the puns here are great!

Welcome, long story short ^_^

Meaw said:
Yay, there's the reinforcements! Happy Squad takes all members it can get, and we fight on all fronts. Here's your bag of compliments, your stash of hugs and the Map of Finding the Way - I look forward to working with you, new recruit XD

Also, all the puns here are great!

Welcome, long story short ^_^

Meaaawwww thank you~

Oooh never knew there's a Happy Squad here :O
Perhaps there's a special thread or secret HQ group that I don't know of as well- like the Justice League's Watchtower or Orbital Space Station? :p 

Yay I'd love to work with you too uh, senior recruit? XD

There's a happy squad most of the time wherever I am X)

If I find a secret HQ, I will tell XD I do like the space station idea.

Hello and welcome to ALL,

I always like to know who I'm talking to, and since you call yourself an "us" that makes me think it's not one person but two or more perhaps?

Latest posts

Back