Hello there

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Littlewormbighook

Reaction score
I suppose I'd just like to introduce myself and vent a bit in doing so. While it's in no way to praise myself I just want to say that I am a very good guy, I believe firmly in karma and i hold at my core the treat others as you want to be treated moto and utilize it every facet of life. That being said it seems that in today's world being that guy equals being quite lonely. I have friends and family but I'm a hopeless romantic andi just feel like life is lacking without someone to share it with. I suppose at the end of the day I'm just hoping to find some people to talk to about life and just the things that I keep from my friends and family as I'm sure most on here know there alot of truth to bring the person that everyone leans on, you just feel like a burden taking some things to the people your supposed to be looking out for. So at any rate hello to alli hope just as much that I can possibly help anyone looking for it no matter what it is as much as hope to find some sort of help myself. Thanks for reading this if you did and I look forward to meeting anyone interested in good conversation!

Hello and welcome to ALL,

Being that person can be quite lonely indeed, and it can also make you a target for people seeking to exploit your kindness, keep an eye out for those types.

Latest posts

Back