What's the age range for this site?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moon9

Reaction score
Hi. Wow, it's the wee hours of the morning, haven't slept, and here I am a newbie at this site. It's called Lonely Life so I'm assuming it's for people like me that are loners. Right now, being sleep-deprived and all, my mind feels to numb to say why I'm a loner. At this moment, I don't think I know. But for sure, I'm not a bad person. My life is at a low point, and I'm kind like the commercial "I've fallen, and I can't get up." I guess I'm not trying hard enough to pick myself up, and in the meantime, I've withdrawn. Now and then I feel sad, but for the most part I feel numb, which is not good either. I don't really have too many friends. I feel like somewhat of a hermit. I thought maybe if I could connect with other people who are going through my similar situation, that could be good for me to talk. By the way, what is the age range for this site? If its mostly for young people, sorry, I don't wish to intrude your space. I'm a 37 yr old female, single parent of a 17 yr old. seeking to talk to others of about my same age (35 +). So if you relate and wanna communite, let me know so we can talk here or be epals, or chat on yahoo ([email protected])

Hi Moon,

This site is for all ages, from what I've gathered the ages around here are anywhere fro 13 to late 40's.

Welcome here, sorry I haven't got an account on yahoo otherwise I'd talk to you.

Pop into chat sometime, there's alot of us in there, it's the first link we usually go to, I don't know about the other.

I'm female and 32 btw.

Welcome moon9

You are not intruding at all. You are most welcome here. :)

Hi moon
I'm 32 F and in a similar situation
No kids though
There are plenty of people here who are happy to chat
I've only been here a week i've been made to feel very welcome

Come one, come all! (Except the douchebags... they're not invited)

Im 16 nice to meet you ^_^

You wont have to worry about age here :)
Ive been mistaken to be in my 40's many times

Once again welcome! :D

Hey Moon, and welcome.

Lets see, I'm 39, a single parent, and I use yahoo. So expect an add request, lol.

yes...23 over here....no worries, loneliness strikes all people despite all ages, and over here at this site, we seek to detroy the lonliness =)

Welcome! I been lonely for 6 years now and I'm 16. I would of registered sooner if I knew this wonderful site existed :)

Hi Moon!

I'm 30, M. I'm a newbie as well (and was a little nervous of the age thing at first too). So far it's been a great place to connect with similarly afflicted folks :p

All in all, it's a lot more fun than a bunch of people being lonely together, though. I laugh a lot when I'm here and read a lot of insightful commentary. Drop a line and we'll share a smile :D

Welcome!

Logos

Hello Moon, and welcome to the forum :)

I'm 23, been lonely mainly since I was 16.
There's a broad age range here, and people of any ages are welcome.
I hope you get to talk to some of the great people here,
don't be afraid to contact anyone, we don't bite ;)

Yup. But people often seem to connect here despite their differing ages.
We mostly get along well enough, and I for one don't worry much about age.
Of course, I'm awfully young myself.

I tried to sign on yesterday to get more acquainted with this new site I will be forming part of from now on, but my pc has been experiencing technical difficulties. Anyway, I'm glad to be able to visit today. Again, thanks for making me feel welcome. I just noticed that obviously I was so sleep-deprived the other day that I couldn't even write right, lol.

Well, I'll try to explore the sight and get to know it more, 'cause this is also my first time participating in this kind of "forum" type setting. Hopefully, it won't take me long to get a hang of this.

Have a nice day! :)

14ub9xu.jpg

Lol, oh yah? Well, many times, I've been mistaken to be 16. Haha.
But I think, I'm inmature in a good way. For example, I like cool music. Actually my daughter is about your age, and she comes to me to find out about the latest cool music, lol. I have a rock blog, too. Btw cool pic. I don't know much about anime, but I know it looks cool. Awesome art and animation.

Thanks for the welcome! You guys all rock! Have a cool day!

Hijacc said:
Im 16 nice to meet you ^_^

You wont have to worry about age here :)
Ive been mistaken to be in my 40's many times

Once again welcome! :D

moon9 said:
I'm a 37 yr old female, single parent of a 17 yr old. seeking to talk to others of about my same age (35 +). So if you relate and wanna communite, let me know so we can talk here or be epals, or chat on yahoo ([email protected])

Hi. I'm 39 (almost 40 gah!) and a divorced mom of two young daughters.

Latest posts

Back