How about no creepers and sociopaths?

• Thread starter GizmonicScrewdriver
  • Start date
Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GizmonicScrewdriver

How runs this, Mickey Mouse?

The forum is 12 percent women, 8 percent are admins, not that I even care, I am happily with someone, but the rest are 10 percent decent guys I have met, and 70 wakca-fucka-doodles..
Wait...12+8+...adjust for ......ok...spealing was my best in scholl.

Anyway, you need kick some of these guys to the kirb.

My thoughts. a lot of them are here for one thing, and they are obvious, and it really makes the forum look like crap.

Sorry, I have been holding it in. Kick me but it is truth we are supposed to be about letting our feelings out.

I consider myself, with pride, a wacka-fucka-doodle.
Although this was after the wedding with Mrs. Doodle, previous to which I was only a wacka-fucka from my uncle's side.

While I don't believe the Sun God will save us anytime soon, I remain convinced I'm living a waking dream I'll wake up from any time and discover I was actually a baby in my crib dreaming for only one night.

I AM KIROK!

Your desire to be kicked is most...illogical, Captain.

No offense to the real people who post, I mean all of you there are bad apples.

I meant out of the active btw, so don't jump on me.

Edit: I thought you meant kick logical. All apologizes.

GizmonicScrewdriver said:

I meant out of the active btw, so don't jump on me.

Edit: I thought you meant kick logical. All apologizes.

Oh, I wouldn't jump on you. Not when jumping around you in circles waving my arms is a lot more fun.
No apologinasisation required.

I do tend to acqi-rest, though. Being watched in the shadows is sometimes a bit discomfitting. Although my ego is secretly inflated from everyone looking at my nice virtual abs. :)

There are likely more than 30 active users. But I fail to see why people have to be ACTIVE to be a part of this forum. Some people come back, some people have to leave for a while, some people lose internet, some people are afraid/nervous to post, some people don't want to be judged.

How is it your right to say who can and cannot be here? I suppose you also have to be lonely and single to be a part of this forum?

I mean the PEOPLE who come on and are always "Hi, how are you wink wink m'lady etc...and everything is always about the women.

This really should be about general loneliness. I know alot of people are here to seek other people, but some are for a piece of tail. Don't try to twist this or gang up.

I DO not, mean always ACTIVE.

TheRealCallie said:
How is it your right to say who can and cannot be here?  I suppose you also have to be lonely and single to be a part of this forum?

15 and 0, Callie.
:D

I'd help, though. Considering everyone lives about 1 continent from me, NOT MUCH, but it'd help : :p

:club: :club: :club:

OUCH OUCH! ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT! I'm shutting up, jeez..... ;)

I mean the PEOPLE who come on and are always "Hi, how are you wink wink m'lady etc...and everything is always about the women.

This really should be about general loneliness. I know alot of people are here to seek other people, but some are for a piece of tail. Don't try to twist this or gang up.

I DO not, mean always ACTIVE.

Some people believe they are lonely because they don't have a partner.  It's not always about the women, we also get people coming here to look for a guy and there have been several marriages and long term relationships that have stemmed from this forum. 

But even at that, not everyone here is lonely.  I'm not.  Does that mean I should leave? 
EVERY forum is going to have people coming on to look for a partner, it doesn't matter what the forum is about, but one would assume you'll get more of that here before of the lonely factor.   You can't dictate who can and cannot join a public forum, anyone can join and as long a they don't break any rules, anyone can post whatever they want.

Oh and also, we do have a thread for people looking for someone to date....

Richard_39 said:
TheRealCallie said:
How is it your right to say who can and cannot be here?  I suppose you also have to be lonely and single to be a part of this forum?

15 and 0, Callie.
:D

I'd help, though. Considering everyone lives about 1 continent from me, NOT MUCH, but it'd help : :p

:club: :club: :club:

OUCH OUCH! ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT! I'm shutting up, jeez..... ;)

First, don't do the "omg admin, you are so awesome".
Second, the POINT was these people are NOT lonely but predators. but ok, whatever gives you guys traffic.

TheRealCallie said:
Oh and also, we do have a thread for people looking for someone to date....

Like that stops them, read them. are you blind britches?

First, I'm not admin or a mod on the forum, I am only that in the chat room.
Second, again, this is a PUBLIC forum, you don't get to dictate who can and cannot join. That seems to be the part you aren't understanding. As long as the members obey the rules, they have just as much of a right to be here as you do.

Second, the POINT was these people are NOT lonely but predators. but ok, whatever gives you guys traffic.

Alright, since apparently four seconds ago this stopped being kidding around and became serious, we'll set one thing straight.
FIRST, you don't get to tell me what to do. EVER. I was all happy joking and screwing around and somehow you took it personally. That's YOUR problem and I don't really care. But you don't get to tell me what I can or CANNOT do, because you're running into a brick wall 400 miles an hour.
Second, I consider Callie a friend. I don't know where you got the idea she's an admin, she's NOT, that I know of. REGARDLESS, I WILL be friendly with whomever I want, without consideration to what other people feel about it.

Which, as of this moment, no longer includes you.
Third, consider whatever conversation you could have with me as over. You imply sociopaths and creepers lurk around on this site, but oddly enough, they're not the ones getting people mad.
My part of this conversation is over.
Goodbye.

So what your saying is, "it's not a place for lonely people but a meat market for men to find vulnerable women like fish in a barrel".

Because that's what men want is vulnerable women to prey on, for easy weird hookups on skype, strange in person meetups, or worse. And you just let it slide because you have a forum that doesn't have the traffic as the "depression" forum.
I don't like that other forum either but theirs called quality of standards.

So what your saying is, "it's not a place for lonely people but a meat market for men to find vulnerable women like fish in a barrel".

Because that's what men want is vulnerable women to prey on, for easy weird hookups on skype, strange in person meetups, or worse. And you just let it slide because you have a forum that doesn't have the traffic as the "depression" forum.
I don't like that other forum either but theirs called quality of standards.

It's a PUBLIC FORUM (not sure what you aren't understanding about that) that mostly has lonely people.  There are NOT a bunch of people preying on lonely, vulnerable women (not sure where you're getting that idea).  Yes, there are a few who come on and do that.  I would say there are more people who come on thinking that they can find a way out of loneliness by finding a partner and where better to resolve that than a forum full of other people who are lonely. 
That doesn't make them wrong or creepers.  There are far worse types that can and do join this forum than men looking for a partner.  Believe me, I've been here for 7 years, I've pretty much seen it all.  There are no creepers on this forum right now, unless they are doing it in PM.  I've seen creepers, I've even had a stalker from this forum.  It happens, you can't stop it, no matter what you try to do. 

Oh and for fresia's sake, please stop victimizing the women here.  It's not helpful.

Richard_39 said:

Well I am sorry about that but it's a pet peeve where I feel I am being ganged up on. And for you to rang on me on that one sentence. Well. I really do apologize. It's a tick, a quirk.

Now I really after that and all the backlash I do feel like honeysuckle, maybe as I should. As maybe I should. Maybe my self righteous crusade really ******* damaged people more than I could have prevented. Ok, well. Maybe I just stay out of honeysuckle and just let things go there way. But damage done. Take care. I'm gonna go play my old crappy SEGA under my PS3 to punish myself and not bother you guys again.
*signoff*

It's not always about women. And I suggest you stop with the subtle insults and name calling.

I must be a whack-a-doodle since i have no idea what OP is talking about. I dont really see that kind of predatory behavior very often. The rare cases i have whitnessed have not been men. Maybe im biased.

I think the only thing to do is add them to your blacklist so they can't send you messages and you don't have to see their posts. I get those messages too, especially if I've posted about a breakup recently (which is especially creepy... like vultures circling in search of easy prey).

Meeting people naturally and dating is fine I think, as some online relationships become real marriages. But getting rid of the bad apples would be hard because you can't see on sign-up who's looking for what, nor can you prove that someone's main priority here is to try to pick up women by pouncing on them when they're lonely and desperate or befriending them purely to try to date them online or get pics.

Many women also don't report harassment on websites supposedly.

Hmm. Try saying you are a guy in your sig. Throws em all off. I never got creepy pms when it was in my sig. :) It really works.

I must be a whack-a-doodle too, because I've seen very little predatory behaviour here. I have seen a whole bunch of people who've ended up in relationships - be they platonic or romantic - because of it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back