Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suicide? I can't keep fighting...
(07-22-2017, 10:27 PM)bleed_the_freak Wrote: When life sucks, dedicate yourself to living a life of service to others. That's the secret, but no one truly considers it.

I must agree. When I feel like shit, nothing makes me feel better faster than helping someone else. No idea why, but it makes me feel good to help someone else.
“Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, ‘I will try again tomorrow.’”
(08-16-2017, 05:27 PM)EveWasFramed Wrote:
(07-22-2017, 10:27 PM)bleed_the_freak Wrote: When life sucks, dedicate yourself to living a life of service to others. That's the secret, but no one truly considers it.

I must agree. When I feel like shit, nothing makes me feel better faster than helping someone else. No idea why, but it makes me feel good to help someone else.

Unless of course, you try to help others, and pretty much get told to just "f**k off". Yup. Even by charities. "We don't want your type around here" is something I have heard very often when trying to help others. It really only works if you find someone who wants to be helped, and helped by you. I found trying to help charities and other organizations to just be yet another round of bullying and being made to feel unwanted. And let me tell you this, nobody ... and I really mean nobody ... does any charity work without wanting to gain something from it themselves. Heard that directly from the head of a large international charity. Nobody is ever 100% completely selfless. I don't mean that this will happen with everyone, but it's not the be all and end all solution that many make it out to be.
(08-20-2017, 04:23 PM)Cucuboth Wrote: Unless of course, you try to help others, and pretty much get told to just "f**k off". Yup. Even by charities. "We don't want your type around here" is something I have heard very often when trying to help others.

Wow, what charities told you "Fuck off. We don't want your type around here." ???
I dont kill myself because I know that people who brought me to this situation and may be God (if God exists) win.

If the problem is not with our physiology, then it is with the environment.

I feel down because I have no woman.

I prefer to go on a killing spree than committing suicide.
(10-24-2017, 05:17 AM)DanMann Wrote: I dont kill myself because I know that people who brought me to this situation and may be God (if God exists) win.

If the problem is not with our physiology, then it is with the environment.

I feel down because I have no woman.

I prefer to go on a killing spree than committing suicide.

No woman?  Hard to believe....a charmer like you.
Contentment comes from within.  Do not seek it from outside yourself.

What do you know about women and charm, constantStranger?
(08-20-2017, 04:23 PM)Cucuboth Wrote: Unless of course, you try to help others, and pretty much get told to just "f**k off". Yup. Even by charities. "We don't want your type around here" is something I have heard very often when trying to help others. It really only works if you find someone who wants to be helped, and helped by you. I found trying to help charities and other organizations to just be yet another round of bullying and being made to feel unwanted. And let me tell you this, nobody ... and I really mean nobody ... does any charity work without wanting to gain something from it themselves. Heard that directly from the head of a large international charity. Nobody is ever 100% completely selfless. I don't mean that this will happen with everyone, but it's not the be all and end all solution that many make it out to be.

Well, people usually do charity work to feel better about helping out, but that still doesn't mean it's selfish. In a way, you can't help but feel better about being useful and changing someone's life in a positive manner, unless you're a psycho or something and just wants to watch the world burn.
I find it very unlikely, very very very doubtful that this happened. Unless you're going for very religious institutions and they know something about you, I doubt that any people doing charity work would ever care enough to deny help.

I've worked as a volunteer in animal shelters since I was 15, people there usually don't even know your name, they just desperately need your help.
(11-04-2017, 02:01 AM)DanMann Wrote: What do you know about women and charm, constantStranger?

I don't know very much about women, although I am enjoying a relationship with a lady,,,,,for a couple of years now and that's a big deal for me.

Charm?  Well I know that espousing going on a killing spree is distinctly lacking in charm.
Contentment comes from within.  Do not seek it from outside yourself.

It is very very hard sometimes. I know.

Try listening to soft music and lull yourself to sleep instead of thinking about suicide.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Planning a Suicide Sunless Sky 1 1,029 12-31-2019, 11:35 PM
Last Post: TheRealCallie
  My parents started fighting and now I feel sad. worthless_loser 11 1,952 01-20-2019, 06:33 PM
Last Post: hewhowalksalone
  Has anyone ever called the Suicide Hotline? What was it like? worthless_loser 4 1,547 08-31-2018, 11:33 AM
Last Post: Tranquil
  A Suicide SofiasMami 15 3,966 03-20-2016, 10:21 PM
Last Post: ladyforsaken