anyone want to chat?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
H

haywud

I've tried this several times now, though it's never worked. I either get no replies or I end up talking to someone briefly and things just die off for one reason or another, though I'm sure it's my own fault either way. Anyway, I just want someone to talk to. I'm really not going to be picky here. Before I was asking for people in my area with the hopes I could actually meet someone in person, but that never worked at all so I just basically want to talk to anyone at this point. I really don't care if you're male or female, young or old, or whatever it really doesn't matter to me. I just want to find someone I can talk to regularly, hopefully someone that will understand me. I'd list interests and all that but I don't really have many anymore besides music and video games. If anyone would be interested at all please message me, I would really appreciate it.

haywud said:
I've tried this several times now, though it's never worked. I either get no replies or I end up talking to someone briefly and things just die off for one reason or another, though I'm sure it's my own fault either way. Anyway, I just want someone to talk to. I'm really not going to be picky here. Before I was asking for people in my area with the hopes I could actually meet someone in person, but that never worked at all so I just basically want to talk to anyone at this point. I really don't care if you're male or female, young or old, or whatever it really doesn't matter to me. I just want to find someone I can talk to regularly, hopefully someone that will understand me. I'd list interests and all that but I don't really have many anymore besides music and video games. If anyone would be interested at all please message me, I would really appreciate it.

Hello, i'm here for a chat...

Latest posts

Back