ghosts

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dead

Reaction score
shade-liftrasir-ghosts1.jpg

beautiful loser said:
Shades of Edvard Munch...well to me, but what do I know?   ;)     Your talent is amazing. Keep em coming!

Awww thank you so much. That's a tall compliment!

EveWasFramed said:
So wonderful...

Thank you so much, eve! <3

In case you'd ever want to get rid of one, I have empty walls that could help with that XD
If you like them, keep them though, I have no intentions of stealing your art :)

Meaw said:
In case you'd ever want to get rid of one, I have empty walls that could help with that XD
If you like them, keep them though, I have no intentions of stealing your art :)

Haha, i'll keep that in mind :)   Thank you :)

dead said:
Meaw said:

Yeah, I'd like some too, none of my walls have anything on them and if you become famous, I'll be rich :)

Richard_39 said:
dead said:
Meaw said:

Yeah, I'd like some too, none of my walls have anything on them and if you become famous, I'll be rich :)

Aw Richard, for you - any time! All you need to do is ask :)  If you pm me an address, i'll send you some! :)

This reminds me of the wind waker! Glad to see other artists out there. This is absolutely beautiful. Keep doing art! :)
I also give all of my artwork away, I've never been asked for commission work, probably because it takes me forever to finish anything. I'm currently working on 7 different projects and some tie dye tapestries as well. A lot of fun working with dye, might be a new outlet for me.

Autumntranspire said:
This reminds me of the wind waker! Glad to see other artists out there. This is absolutely beautiful. Keep doing art! :)
I also give all of my artwork away, I've never been asked for commission work, probably because it takes me forever to finish anything. I'm currently working on 7 different projects and some tie dye tapestries as well. A lot of fun working with dye, might be a new outlet for me.

I would love to see your works, Aurumntranspire!
Even if not finished. And, the wind walker, ha. Not sure what you mean :)

Latest posts

Back