Any One in Southern Cali? (I'm a 25yo Single Female)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mella

Reaction score
[font=Tahoma, sans-serif]I'm new to this site and to forums. Anywho, I'm 25 and lonely and hoping to maybe find a partner. I'm open to friends as well but I've been really depressed lately because I'm a hopeless Romantic but I have never had a serious relationship and someone to be super affectionate and loving with and also best friends. At this point in my life its all I truly want. I feel like it will bring me out of my depression. I'm also very shy.[/font]

Mella said:
[font=Tahoma, sans-serif]I'm new to this site and to forums. Anywho, I'm 25 and lonely and hoping to maybe find a partner. I'm open to friends as well but I've been really depressed lately because I'm a hopeless Romantic but I have never had a serious relationship and someone to be super affectionate and loving with and also best friends. At this point in my life its all I truly want. I feel like it will bring me out of my depression. I'm also very shy.[/font]

I cant be your partner since i'm almost on the other side of the ocean, but we can become friends :D

Mella said:

Hi how are you?

Mella said:

Hello, I hope you will find the type of friends that you are looking here for. Good luck!

Latest posts

Back