Cy.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dead

Reaction score
So... This is a couple months old now, but I haven't shown it here. 
One of my favourite characters, yet again. 

9ff1072d66def6b79fd8032999863d92.png

beautiful loser said:
Cy reminds me of Willem Dafoe.

You know, that wasn't the inspiration, but Willem Dafoe is one of the most aesthetically beautiful/interesting people i know of. Quite a compliment, thank you!

There's something sad about this. Is that part of the story? (you're very good, dead)

kamya said:
I wanna know the story!

I'm terrible at writing, and while I have a pretty extensive story in my head, i usually only write enough to have something to go on while drawing.
But if you are that curious and are not afraid of reading cringe-worthily terrible writing - let me know, and i'll send you something. While cringing. A lot. And you'll have to promise not to hunt me down and make me pay for the 2000000 IQ points this will cost you, haha.

bleed_the_freak said:
Wow, this is very good.

Thank you so much!!!

Amelia said:
There's something sad about this. Is that part of the story? (you're very good, dead)

Thank you so much, Amelia!
Back when I drew this, i was going through a pretty rough breakup, and something about it probably stems from that. The character is far older than that - but I guess that i don't create happy stories, as a rule.

beautiful loser said:
Uh, still waiting for the story (quite a few of us, that is).  Thank you in advance ;)

You flatter me way more than i deserve! I will definitely try and satisfy at least some of the curiosity though! <3

Latest posts

Back