How to get girls attracted?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

owmygod

Reaction score
The thread subject says it all. How to do that? I'm trying currently with different girls and sometimes work through conversation sometimes not , but i want to get more success in meeting girls and dating them. Maybe some of your stories would help.

Become a wellspring of 24/7 confidence. Never appear like you're emotionally invested in what they think of you, nor the slightest bit fazed or insecure. Basically perform an emotional lobotomy on yourself so that you no longer care about anything like that.

That would be the cynical take on it.

owmygod said:
The thread subject says it all. How to do that? I'm trying currently with different girls and sometimes work through conversation sometimes not , but i want to get more success in meeting girls and dating them. Maybe some of your stories would help.

Depends on what kind of girls you want to have attracted to you.
If you just want numbers/shallow attraction - hit the gym and research nutrition, drive fat% down, follow clothing trends, all of that.
If you want a deep, meaningful connection with someone you would actually like and care about - become the best version of yourself you can be. Find out what interests you - and pursue it. And on the way, find people interested in the same - or similar things.

ardour said:
Become a wellspring of 24/7 confidence. Never appear like you're emotionally invested in what they think of you, nor the slightest bit fazed or insecure. Basically perform an emotional lobotomy on yourself so that you no longer care about anything like that.

That would be the cynical take on it.

Cynical, incorrect, unhelpful, etc etc etc. :p
Insecurity isn't attractive, but emotionlessness and callous cynisim - even less so.

There isn't going to be a general answer for your question because each woman is different and responds to different things.

Just be kind, respectful and considerate. Be good company, engage her in conversation, find out what her interests are and try those with her. Or suggest for her to try something new that is your interest. 

Unless your goal is to engage in a casual relationship with a woman, the above should work. And if for whatever reason it doesn't, don't worry (it isn't always because of you, the girl might have her own issues), keep trying until you meet someone who reciprocates. Good luck! :)

The question I have asked from myself all life, and still don't have an answer.

Have tried different things and approaches. I think I am a very different person to what I was, say, 10 years ago. Still nothing has changed.

Each person is indeed different, so different ways of communication, etc, is needed. However, I am always the one, who is "too different" to everybody.

Sometimes I have felt like I have managed to make someone attracted. Like someone is very interested in talking to me, smiles a lot, whatever. But one thing is in common - everyone loses interest in me within a day. Lol.

Or I simply got fooled. I felt there could be something more, but girl felt that I was just a "good person to share her thoughts", and that's it.

Advice? None. Better ask attractive men. But anyway - I don't believe any more in that anyone can really help in these matters. I more feel like everyone is born with a life fate and you have to carry this fate throughout your life.

There is a lot to be said on this topic, but in short terms: to attract girl you should like you don't care for them.

Some of your opinions are right but others are bullshit...
I don't believe in faith actually , i believe that there is a time for person to grow and overcome all obstacles and things drawing him back to reach his true potential. I don't think if you're not born a "natural" with girls , then you won't have any. Just talking from experience till this day right now. So what if we're different from other jerks and a-holes? That's what sepperate us from them , and for the better we have ideas and things to work on and decide how we really want to be , and then go after it. There is no way im gonna believe in all those bullshit society tells you and puts you in a 'box' to be a provider for the girl and if SHE wants you ok , if not you're not gonna get laid. Absolute nonsense.
And really , i think some of you guys need to search better on the internet and try to fix some of your beliefs , because they are not correct (at least not 100%) , thanks for your time but there was a saying from my friend till today "Some people say it's too hard , give up and that's it for them. Others if they want to change something they do it. Then they get better at it till finally they accomplish the goal."

smarty24 said:
There is a lot to be said on this topic, but in short terms: to attract girl you should like you don't care for them.

Uhhhhh.....wrong

Okay, here's the thing, plain and simple. You have to have something girls are attracted to. Depending on the girl, that could be ANYTHING from looks to interests to hobbies to personality or whatever. As someone else said, each girl is different, each girl is going to be attracted to different things.
But yes, confidence is generally something that most girls will find attractive. Don't, however, confuse confidence with arrogance.

TheRealCallie said:
Okay, here's the thing, plain and simple.  You have to have something girls are attracted to.  Depending on the girl, that could be ANYTHING from looks to interests to hobbies to personality or whatever.  As someone else said, each girl is different, each girl is going to be attracted to different things.  
But yes, confidence is generally something that most girls will find attractive.  Don't, however, confuse confidence with arrogance.

This.

And if you want to appear confident to a girl, then have her around you doing something you are confident in. As a female, I always find men attractive after they put on a concert. Why? Because they are doing something they are good at and showing it off. Same thing when I go to my local game shop and the dudes are kicking ass at D&D. Same feelings.

Look, there's an absolutely beautiful girl that works at a bar I go to. She gets hit on everyday by big muscly blokes with money, cars, you name it. I almost counted myself out, but last night I was sat with her as my mates were trying to hit on her. But for some reason she seems shy around me, she even gave me a "look" when I said I've moved here and I'm looking for a girlfriend. What I've learnt  (sounds obvious but we're men, obvious isn't always obvious to us lol) is that every girl is different. Just be you! Whether that's a quiet nerd or a loud jerk just be you and you'll find someone. The only thing that never works is being fake.

You have to be born again and be the type of person that doesn't have to ask this question.

owmygod said:

Try to be the best person you can be.  Concentrate on that and full filling your goals.  That will make you attractive to the right person or people.  Following goals will also open doors to meeting more people.  Putting your efforts in this area might send off an misrepresented vibe.

Some people argue that confidence is the key. But all the information that you get online or books, or whatever, is about how to fake confidence. The author thinks that he/she/it is teaching someone how to be confident. But if a person has to follow certain steps and keep checking whether he/she/it is confident or not: the need to keep checking itself shows that they are not confident. A person having real confidence doesn't need to check whether he/she/it is confident or not. It is a part of their being, not their personality. Personality is a cover on our being. It does not define us, that's why saying that "cultivating a confident personality" actually means "being a good pretender of being confident".
Now, the "fake it till you make it" doesn't work here. because by pretending, you become a good pretender. And there is something wrong with that. What you become on the outside is not accepted by your inner self. Because deep down, you know that you are not the person who you pretend to be, or who the world thinks you are. Deep down, you know that you are not confident, you are just faking it. And there you go, back to where you began: if you can't accept your self, how are you confident about yourself?
Keep this in mind about confidence, whenever someone tells you: "be confident."

17123251389_bed3c3a1ba_b.jpg

=p

M_also_lonely said:
Some people argue that confidence is the key. But all the information that you get online or books, or whatever, is about how to fake confidence. 

I kind of agree. 

The thing is that people can very well wear "masks". So they "look" confident.

The problem for very sensitive people is that they can't wear masks. I can be pretty confident. But then there are situations when I am tired or due to introversion or the way I grasp the world I often don't have anything to say really, and I can't fake these things. I look confident the way I am, but from the outside it looks like I am "too different" and there is no reason to do anything with me more.

The best way to get girls attracted is to not look for a girlfriend and to spend time pursuing your hobbies/interests/goals/self-improvement instead.
As a girl myself, I find myself attracted to guys who are busy pursuing their goals/hobbies/passions and are living their life to the fullest every day.
Girls are attracted to passionate guys, guys who are too busy pursuing their passions/goals in life that they didn't have any time to think about girls.

Latest posts

Back