Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fozzy is the best muppet
(07-28-2017, 05:33 PM)dead Wrote:
(07-28-2017, 11:11 AM)EveWasFramed Wrote: What is the Doctor's real name? I can't pronounce it. 
- Who is the best James Bond and who will replace Daniel Craig? Sean Connery and it doesn't matter who comes next - Connery cannnot be "replaced!" Lol
- Why call it a "Hoverboard" when it doesn't hover and it's not a board? Because ArcaBoard was already taken. And actually hovers. They were jealous
- Why did Tom never catch Jerry and why on god's Earth wouldn't he take a bite as soon as Jerry's back was turned? Because cats are stupid. No...I kid, I kid!! Tom catches Jerry often. He just never digests him. 
- Can all the king's horses and all the king's men put Humpty together again if a sequel was written by the estate of the Author? Nope. Humpty is (on) toast. I ate him. 

Big Grin

10/10!

Well, that was...expeditive.
Nevertheless, I believe an intense philosophical is warranted with each of these, I have a few points to discuss that might change Collective Intelligence ™ as we know it once I'm through with them, so I reserve these intensely controversial topics for a latter date ;-)

(07-29-2017, 12:25 AM)Minus Wrote:

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Holy crap, I totally forgot how amazingly awesome that was LOL!
Thank you!
(07-29-2017, 12:32 AM)Richard_39 Wrote:
(07-28-2017, 05:33 PM)dead Wrote:
(07-28-2017, 11:11 AM)EveWasFramed Wrote: What is the Doctor's real name? I can't pronounce it. 
- Who is the best James Bond and who will replace Daniel Craig? Sean Connery and it doesn't matter who comes next - Connery cannnot be "replaced!" Lol
- Why call it a "Hoverboard" when it doesn't hover and it's not a board? Because ArcaBoard was already taken. And actually hovers. They were jealous
- Why did Tom never catch Jerry and why on god's Earth wouldn't he take a bite as soon as Jerry's back was turned? Because cats are stupid. No...I kid, I kid!! Tom catches Jerry often. He just never digests him. 
- Can all the king's horses and all the king's men put Humpty together again if a sequel was written by the estate of the Author? Nope. Humpty is (on) toast. I ate him. 

Big Grin

10/10!

Well, that was...expeditive.
Nevertheless, I believe an intense philosophical is warranted with each of these, I have a few points to discuss that might change Collective Intelligence ™ as we know it once I'm through with them, so I reserve these intensely controversial topics. 

Are you angry because I ate Humpty Dumpty? On toast?
“Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, ‘I will try again tomorrow.’”
He's the funniest bear on the planet, he even makes adult jokes.
[Image: giphy.gif]
I truly hope I'm not pushing the limits (or stepping over them for that matter).

Stinky the Grump, (Charlie Murphy's voice)

While not a "true" muppet, it is a play on their type.

Not kid friendly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Qm4ai_1N0s

Dave Chapelle's muppets were the best.

All of that being said, the only tattoo I ever considered getting, and this is no lie.......
Waldorf and Statler.  Pure genius.  Smile