Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fozzy is the best muppet
(07-28-2017, 05:33 PM)dead Wrote:
(07-28-2017, 11:11 AM)EveWasFramed Wrote: What is the Doctor's real name? I can't pronounce it. 
- Who is the best James Bond and who will replace Daniel Craig? Sean Connery and it doesn't matter who comes next - Connery cannnot be "replaced!" Lol
- Why call it a "Hoverboard" when it doesn't hover and it's not a board? Because ArcaBoard was already taken. And actually hovers. They were jealous
- Why did Tom never catch Jerry and why on god's Earth wouldn't he take a bite as soon as Jerry's back was turned? Because cats are stupid. No...I kid, I kid!! Tom catches Jerry often. He just never digests him. 
- Can all the king's horses and all the king's men put Humpty together again if a sequel was written by the estate of the Author? Nope. Humpty is (on) toast. I ate him. 

Big Grin

10/10!

Well, that was...expeditive.
Nevertheless, I believe an intense philosophical is warranted with each of these, I have a few points to discuss that might change Collective Intelligence ™ as we know it once I'm through with them, so I reserve these intensely controversial topics for a latter date ;-)

(07-29-2017, 12:25 AM)Minus Wrote:

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Holy crap, I totally forgot how amazingly awesome that was LOL!
Thank you!
(07-29-2017, 12:32 AM)Richard_39 Wrote:
(07-28-2017, 05:33 PM)dead Wrote:
(07-28-2017, 11:11 AM)EveWasFramed Wrote: What is the Doctor's real name? I can't pronounce it. 
- Who is the best James Bond and who will replace Daniel Craig? Sean Connery and it doesn't matter who comes next - Connery cannnot be "replaced!" Lol
- Why call it a "Hoverboard" when it doesn't hover and it's not a board? Because ArcaBoard was already taken. And actually hovers. They were jealous
- Why did Tom never catch Jerry and why on god's Earth wouldn't he take a bite as soon as Jerry's back was turned? Because cats are stupid. No...I kid, I kid!! Tom catches Jerry often. He just never digests him. 
- Can all the king's horses and all the king's men put Humpty together again if a sequel was written by the estate of the Author? Nope. Humpty is (on) toast. I ate him. 

Big Grin

10/10!

Well, that was...expeditive.
Nevertheless, I believe an intense philosophical is warranted with each of these, I have a few points to discuss that might change Collective Intelligence ™ as we know it once I'm through with them, so I reserve these intensely controversial topics. 

Are you angry because I ate Humpty Dumpty? On toast?
“Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, ‘I will try again tomorrow.’”
He's the funniest bear on the planet, he even makes adult jokes.
[Image: giphy.gif]
I truly hope I'm not pushing the limits (or stepping over them for that matter).

Stinky the Grump, (Charlie Murphy's voice)

While not a "true" muppet, it is a play on their type.

Not kid friendly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Qm4ai_1N0s

Dave Chapelle's muppets were the best.

All of that being said, the only tattoo I ever considered getting, and this is no lie.......
Waldorf and Statler.  Pure genius.  Smile

This thread, even for me who have never watched the muppets nor ever plan to, is hilarious. In a great way.
Are you sure we're on the right way, Yoda?
Off course, we are.

The snow angel was imperfect but so is everyone. It was there, and that is what matters. Maybe someone would see it, and smile.
[Image: Zoot.jpg]
Oh there are so many great ones... my favorites being Animal, the two hecklers, Waldorf and Statler (I didn't know their names until this thread), and Beeker. I also didn't know Seasame Street was a spinoff and my favorite from that is Oscar the Grouch.

I feel that Hamburgler does not count as a muppet, but if he does, then Uncle O'Grimacy is my favorite as he brings Shamrock shakes! =D Can we get a ruling on McDonald's land characters as muppets? If that's allowed, then we can bring in HR Pufnstuf characters as well...

Oh wait a minute... what about Fraggle Rock? The doozers were awesome! I loved them!

Oh and FYI - Humpty Dumpty was the name of a cannon and not an egg.
Why do I make up conversations and scenarios in my head that will never happen in reality...