A group of friends :D

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello again guys, i had a almost a deadly experience with a wild boar, but is was definetly worth the risk! Sorry if have never logged in or responded. I don't know why, i just didn't have the strenght to switch my brain to english and respond to someone. 

I would be a liar by saying that i didn't have the time ( sorry for my english, i sleep for about 3 hours per night, and i never was that fluent in english ) because who the fresia can't find 5 minutes to checka forum. I was inspired to write this by a TWO ******* YEARS late email reply from an old friend of mine who have said that she was busy and didn't had the time to reply ( two ******* years! )

How are you? 

Gorbachov said:
I am also thinking about visiting a psychiatrist just for the sake of the meds but i do realise i'll have to explain how my situation came to be and that's the tough part.

I hope that you will find it usefull. I have no trust in this kind of things since i believe that we already know our problems and how to fix them

wallflower79 said:
I have a boyfriend now.

Do you like it? Seems like a idiotic question, but often i see people that almost hate their girlfriend/boyfriend. Very sad :|

ftm0014 said:
I recently "quit" (deactivated) my Facebook too...this is the 2nd time in ten years...first time was about 3 1/2 yrs ago..."friends"convinced me to come back a year ago...but imo, it had only gotten worse. I don't think it's for everybody...I know it isn't for me, for various reasons. Just curious, if anyone cares to share...why did you quit Facebook?

Welcome aboard! I too tryed to deactivate facebook since i know that nobody there is really interested in me, but then i reactivated it after realizing that it was the only options i had to contact some old online friendships 

Jently said:
I got brave and posted something on another forum that I knew was going to be disagreed with by the majority.  I'm such a wus and hate being frowned on but this time it was something I feel strongly about so posted anyway.
Waiting now for the flack and if I follow my usual pattern that will be me out of there.
Does anyone else retreat into isolation rather than face confrontation?

Oh by the way, nice idea for a thread, you're right we do tend to remain isolated even here on ALL

I think thet we introverts tend to avoid arguments in general since they disturb our minds, making us thinking about that confrontation for days or even weeks. But this isn't that bad thing. On work i learned how to avoid almost every kind of arguments since is so difficult trying to teach someone that have twice your years. I just ignore them now when i see how they are working. It just doesn't makes sense, people often don't care about what you can teach or about a different opinion. 

kuro said:
I've been using friendship apps to make new friends. so far i have met three women but non have become friends. they seem to stop messaging me. I'm not actually friendless, i have a friend or two but i don't really meet them often (met them twice this year). these friendship apps are just as hard as dating ones if not harder.

I think that unless you actually talk on a regular basis with someone you can't find friends online. But i can be your friend :D

Hi Unix, I have been busy as well. I do like having a boyfriend, but I do worry about whether it is going anywhere and whether it should be going anywhere. He currently doesn't have a job, so I worry about what I will end up doing for the both of us should our relationship continue on the next level.

wallflower79 said:
Unix said:
wallflower79 said:
So I saw a psychiatrist today, just for meds. It was a good session, I guess. He could see that I was a real mental case, so I guess that's good. And then I found out a bill that was sent to me is going to be waived because they sent it too late, so I guess that that's good as well. Slowly climbing out of the hole that I am in.

Did you find it usefull? i have the feeling that often i know already what i need to do to improve my life, but the real problem is actually doing what you know :(

I think it was useful, but again, I mostly did it for the meds. I honestly wouldn't invest this much into psych help, but my family is convinced I will fall apart if I don't, along with taking the meds. So I do. If you've got the money to spare and the resolve to change your habits, I would, but then again, like you said, they don't usually tell you things you don't already know.

wallflower79 said:
Hi Unix, I have been busy as well. I do like having a boyfriend, but I do worry about whether it is going anywhere and whether it should be going anywhere. He currently doesn't have a job, so I worry about what I will end up doing for the both of us should our relationship continue on the next level.

Trying to build something with a person is always better than isolation, so i wish you good luck :D

Latest posts

Back