I'm done

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Osiris

Reaction score
I'm gonna kill myself, send pigs to my door I don't care it'll only delay the inevitable! I got pick pocketed again! I'm going to find that *mod edit*  and stab him. Then take my life before so called "justice" happens. I genuinely don't care anymore! I going to stab that prick when I see him! Which I will, I told him "I'll stab you the next time I see you!"
And I know I will! I'm done, I want my last action on this earth to be hearing him scream in agony as I plunge that knife into his lungs! So what? Send police to my door, they'll only delay the inevitable! The only hope I have is getting my job back, and even after that I'm messed. So fresia it, call me every name under the sun. I give up, the next time I have the money I'll drink myself to death. I'm,done, bye world I don't care anymore! bye!

I don't know what you're going through, but it seems as though your signature escapes you. We don't encourage suicide here, nor murder, so whatever you're going through or thinking about, I sincerely hope you think before you act.

Hey !what happend ?
Just try to relax a bit and think before you do something terrible.

I just realised I said "pickpocket" what I meant to say is I got mugged! Even took my Nike's. Don't know what I'm going to do now, that was the last of my money...

When you're already down in your lowest times these events can seem like the end of the world. You start to think things like if you cant get your job back it will be the end. Or be willing to ruin your whole life over some nikes and pocket change because why not?

I was that way about school on the past. There was also a time where every few months my house would get broken into while i was at work. This was also the times that had almost nothing. No money. Bouts of unemployment. Dinners of rice and hotsauce. Living off of leftovers my cook friend brought home from work.

I went from a full ride 4 year computer science scholarship, to dropping out from extreme anxiety. Spent 2 years shut in full NEET worthless mooch mode hiding in a room in my parents house. Being basically booted out when the moved across the country. To the breakin situation a few years later. Believe me, the self loathing and feelings of defeat were pretty heavy at that time in my life. We're talking no hope whatsoever.

I really did want to just catch them and fresia them up. We had guns/knives . My roommate keeps fireams under his bed. Im not sure what would have happened really if they tried while we were home. I wouldnt be surprised if they were armed as well.

What really happens is life goes on. You take a path you werent expecting. Maybe it sucks but itll all be in the past eventually.

There is no reason to do anything drastic. Whatever is making you feel this way now will be long forgotten 5 years from now. 

Just try to relax emotionally and take it easy. Im sorry you got mugged. Things will get better in time.

Latest posts

Back