Looking for friends

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Disgruntled_Toaster

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I'm extremely bad at writing these sorts of things, so I hope I convey my message well. So here goes.

I'm currently looking for some long term internet friends. Due to some problems and my other friends just generally being busy, I've found myself alone for weeks on end without contact with anyone aside from people in public and my family. Alot of my over internet friends are just mostly doing other things, so I barely see them either.

I'm a very open minded person. I like Music of all kinds, from dad rock to black metal. I don't discriminate, nor do I judge for silly things. I play videogames of all kinds, from retro to modern day classics. I even dabble in electrical engineering. But more than any of these, I enjoy talking. It may not seem as such at first, but I imagine I can get quite annoying. So if that's not your cup of tea, I understand.

I use Skype and Discord frequently, but I can probably get something else if you have neither. PM me if you're interested!

Disgruntled_Toaster said:
Hey everyone. I'm extremely bad at writing these sorts of things, so I hope I convey my message well. So here goes.

I'm currently looking for some long term internet friends. Due to some problems and my other friends just generally being busy, I've found myself alone for weeks on end without contact with anyone aside from people in public and my family. Alot of my over internet friends are just mostly doing other things, so I barely see them either.

I'm a very open minded person. I like Music of all kinds, from dad rock to black metal. I don't discriminate, nor do I judge for silly things. I play videogames of all kinds, from retro to modern day classics. I even dabble in electrical engineering. But more than any of these, I enjoy talking. It may not seem as such at first, but I imagine I can get quite annoying. So if that's not your cup of tea, I understand.

I use Skype and Discord frequently, but I can probably get something else if you have neither. PM me if you're interested!

Hey, i have made a topic yesterday, trying to create a group of friends but the adherence was quite low ahaha you are welcome to join in! https://www.alonelylife.com/showthread.php?tid=37957

I will also pm you :D

We do use Discord for the chat room, if you're interested in that. Also, I would like you to be friends with any of the members with Bread in their name (we have a few). I will find that hilarious.

TheRealCallie said:
We do use Discord for the chat room, if you're interested in that.  Also, I would like you to be friends with any of the members with Bread in their name  (we have a few).  I will find that hilarious.

Sure, I'll give it a shot.

Latest posts

Back