what do you do...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bureau

Reaction score
what the hell do you do when you just can't take it anymore? i'm about to bang my head repeatedly on my toilet seat. what the fresia is going on? i can't even look at a girl anymore without grinding my teeth like a pitbull ready to pounce on miniature poodle. why do i hate them so much? this frustration is tearing me apart. i feel like breaking the law in some way to end up in prison so i don't have to be around females anymore. i'll even take it up the ass just to rid me of this hell.

wow. thanks. jumping to conclusions must be your strong suit. i don't recall saying, "i can't even look at a Yin anymore without grinding my teeth like a pitbull ready to pounce on miniature poodle." it was an honest question wrapped in sarcasm after a really bad day.

You forget what you said?

bureau said:
what the hell do you do when you just can't take it anymore? i'm about to bang my head repeatedly on my toilet seat. what the fresia is going on? i can't even look at a girl anymore without grinding my teeth like a pitbull ready to pounce on miniature poodle. why do i hate them so much? this frustration is tearing me apart. i feel like breaking the law in some way to end up in prison so i don't have to be around females anymore. i'll even take it up the ass just to rid me of this hell.

Pay attention to what you say.

Yin said:

bureau said:

look up the definition of hyperbole

bureau said:
Yin said:

bureau said:

Oh yes hyperbole and sarcasm came across real well in your post. You do know this is the internet?
Looked very misogynists to me. Perhaps you should clarify your rant next time.

Yin said:
bureau said:
Yin said:

bureau said:

Oh yes hyperbole and sarcasm came across real well in your post. You do know this is the internet?

listen. all i wanted was to know how people deal with immense frustration. that's why i'm here. to rant about things and relieve some pain. if my sarcasm offends you, i'm sorry. that's who i am and can't change that. i'm hanging on to life by a mere string here. i want to desperately understand why i feel the way i do. i need help.

Take it easy Yin he's just here to vent. He's not talking about you.

Can you care to expan on your post? Why girls?

bureau said:
Yin said:
bureau said:
Yin said:

bureau said:

listen. all i wanted was to know how people deal with immense frustration. that's why i'm here. to rant about things and relieve some pain. if my sarcasm offends you, i'm sorry. that's who i am and can't change that. i'm hanging on to life by a mere string here. i want to desperately understand why i feel the way i do. i need help.

You start saying you hate women I take it serious. If you don't mean it then don't say it.

Knightsofwar210 said:

Never said he was, but he said he hates women, guess what... I'm a woman.
I have had a enough experience of violence with men who say they hate women for me to not take such a statements lightly.

Knightsofwar210 said:

thank you for being understanding. i appreciate it.

it's just that my whole life i've felt nothing but ugly and worthless because women have been completely oblivious of me. i have missed out on so much because these thoughts have controlled me. as a result, i am always the laughing stock and the punch line. everyone i know has a gf/wife, except me. they wonder what is wrong with me like i just crawled out from under a rock. the few girls that i have spent time with used me or slept with my friends after stringing me along. all this just reinforces my feelings...i'm ugly and worthless. whenever i see a pretty girl somewhere i know i will never have that. i'm so sad all the time and have wasted my life away. it's too much to think what the rest of my life will be like. i don't know what to do.

bureau said:

Ok, so you've been hurt. But your attitude is a bit like saying all dogs should be destroyed, because some of them have bitten people.

Try to see people for who they are, not judge them on the basis of your prior preconceptions.

When anger turns to bitterness, it's you who is going to hurt in the long run. Bitterness is like a cancer that will eat away at you, destroying any chance you may have of being happy at some point in the future.

Yin said:
Knightsofwar210 said:

I have had a enough experience of violence with men who say they hate women for me to not take such a statements lightly.

"Piss off psycho. After what you just said about me and all women you want me to take it easy?"

at least be honest about what you said. i'm tired of being lied to by women.

bureau said:
Yin said:
Knightsofwar210 said:

"Piss off psycho. After what you just said about me and all women you want me to take it easy?"

I'm very honest about what I said. I meant it when I said piss of psycho. You said you hated women so again, piss off psycho.

Yin said:
bureau said:
Yin said:
Knightsofwar210 said:

I'm very honest about what I said. I meant it when I said piss of psycho. You said you hated women so again, piss off psycho.

i'm going to take the higher road and bite my tongue. if you don't like me don't post in my threads from now on.

Yin, why are you allowing yourself to feel so affected by bureau's post?
It was clearly not an attack on you, and I don't see it as an attack on any other woman either.
Even if it had been a direct attack on women, why would you care about it?
If you don't pay it any attention it will die off.
If you let it affect you and start commenting it, you're keeping it alive.
Yin, you deserve better than to let yourself get affected by such posts.

Bureau, I believe you would benefit from getting some help with this issue, it may be too hard to deal with on your own.
Bitterness is a dangerous thing, I completely agree with Steel's comment on this.
And I will say the same to you, why are you allowing yourself to feel so affected by Yin's post?
When a person reacts the way Yin did, the chances are high that they've had
some very negative experiences of their own on the subject, and therefore will comment out of emotion.
It is not wrong in any way, but you don't have to let it affect you.
You too deserve better than to let yourself get affected by such posts.

No one is attacking anyone.
We've all experienced pain, and are sensitive to certain comments.
But please, let's try to look at the big picture here and be more understanding towards each other.
Remember, we're here to try and help each other out.

Oceanmist23 said:
Yin, why are you allowing yourself to feel so affected by bureau's post?
It was clearly not an attack on you, and I don't see it as an attack on any other woman either.
Even if it had been a direct attack on women, why would you care about it?
If you don't pay it any attention it will die off.
If you let it affect you and start commenting it, you're keeping it alive.
Yin, you deserve better than to let yourself get affected by such posts.

Because hatred of women is common in every society. It is a source of violence and should always be addressed and challenged.
If that misogynist doesn't like me calling him on it then he shouldn't make such statements.

bureau said:
Yin said:
bureau said:
Yin said:
Knightsofwar210 said:

i'm going to take the higher road and bite my tongue. if you don't like me don't post in my threads from now on.
As long as you talk about how you hate women I will post about it. If you don't like it, tough honeysuckle.

Latest posts

Back