Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lonliness and abandonment
I have been abandoned by everyone i ever knew and associated with in any way including the closest Love, and in very strange ways where its a sudden change over night, hostile for no reason and abandonment. This includes being told by some i am the best person they have known, literally in that statement or in so many similar-words.

I agree we are social beings and it is a basic need, i Live alone and am completely isolated where i cannot even use my voice because there is no one to talk to.

Id have to keep my voice practiced by talking into my tablet's mic to type for me or talking to walls.

1) Ive always been Loyal and pretty good socially, empathic and supportive, etc; 2) besides people with strong social idiosyncracies or meanness to some degree fare much better socially than me so social problems are ruled out from these two points. Someone reading this may relate to that as well and it makes no sense in our reality

I havent visited or logged into this site in a long time until just now
(06-15-2018, 03:51 AM)tone303 Wrote: I have been abandoned by everyone i ever knew and associated with in any way including the closest Love, and in very strange ways where its a sudden change over night, hostile for no reason and abandonment. This includes being told by some i am the best person they have known, literally in that statement or in so many similar-words.

I agree we are social beings and it is a basic need, i Live alone and am completely isolated where i cannot even use my voice because there is no one to talk to.

Id have to keep my voice practiced by talking into my tablet's mic to type for me or talking to walls.

1) Ive always been Loyal and pretty good socially, empathic and supportive, etc; 2) besides people with strong social idiosyncracies or meanness to some degree fare much better socially than me so social problems are ruled out from these two points. Someone reading this may relate to that as well and it makes no sense in our reality

I havent visited or logged into this site in a long time until just now

I don't know, is quite unlikely that there was a overnight change. It usually builds up in time, untill is so big that it have no choice other than explode. Try to see the positive side, you had someone who cared about you, this isn't a thing to be taken for granted Big Grin

You can practice talking with me, my english is pretty bad but who cares lol
You know, they say that we never stay still. You either go forward or you either go backward
It doesnt work that way, for someone to turn hostile and abandon like this shows the care was entirely fake and psychopathic of some sort and even if not its pure pain and damage no matter how hard one would try to think like you said

Im sorry to say it. i have no explanation as to the cause or motive nor pretend to but im just saying that was the end result. i dont think they cared at all in the first place. I cant answer what the other motive or cause would be,
Thanks for the offer thats kind
GhostOfSocietyYou can be a good friend to someone, you can be kind to people and they in return can offer a gift of companionship, a warmth, however, just like the sun, that warmth disapates, leaving you in the cold to endure the isolating effects of abandonment. Even the one's closest to you, the ones who you believed would value you enough to have the courtesy to hand you a proper goodbye so you can have a peace of mind, won't...And it becomes something you keep telling yourself won't happen the next time. But eventually you come to a realisation that they'll all abandon you in the end. They all perhaps get bored or find a better companion inevitably.However my will to have a companion still lingers in my fading dreams to remind me of the meaning of happiness. The meaning of true connection. Yes i admit, you can find happiness from within, but the disfigured truth presents itself to me, we are social animals. The very thing that i am I do not wish to be. If i could remove this desire, this longing to be closer to another who would fulfil my needs for long lasting companionship then yes, i would. I would be willing to give anything for such a thing. To remove that human side to remain nothing more than a preoccupied organism. I am getting ahead of myself, forgive me. I know not what the future entails for those who remain in the cold for too long. I have never had the luxury of retreating into the warmth of another. So it plagues me this question... Lonliness is no longer just an emotional response, it can become a physical pain, and i try to ignore it, but that's difficult since no matter where you go, it's always there. What i am confused about is why some can be so cold, it is as if their human side to which once aired warmth was merely a mask. I suppose we all wear masks in some way or another? some of us, don't even realise it. just don't understand anything anymore.The love to which I have to offer is abundant yet unused. why is it there? what is its purpose if no one wants it? I don't know anymore... :'( I have no one...

This post talk about how I feel.
My first language is spanish, so Im sorry about my english[color=#00BFF[/color]F]
(08-29-2017, 03:07 PM)Jafo Wrote: Simple answer, people suck.

A lot of people do suck..... but I believe there are good people too. I know you are lonely and hurting but dont give up. You can reply to me and I will be your friend.
Me too! Big Grin
'When the pack rejects their weakest member, he learns to adapt and to find his own way.  He is the lone wolf.'

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How did your lonliness happen? Seahorse 31 3,760 11-28-2018, 06:57 PM
Last Post: hewhowalksalone
  How to keep your sanity in times of lonliness ? Restless soul 43 6,792 11-28-2018, 05:16 AM
Last Post: Paul Bauman
  What is lonliness to you, and what would be the cure? Restless soul 36 4,639 11-29-2016, 08:30 PM
Last Post: Somnambulist
  Yes, lonliness does cause anger. I am living proof Restless soul 19 3,374 11-16-2016, 08:39 PM
Last Post: planetlonely23
  My Experience With Lonliness PixiePalace 9 2,834 10-03-2016, 12:50 AM
Last Post: JenniferJones
  There Can Be Diferent Types Of Lonliness, Which One Are You? Cypha 88 12,466 01-03-2015, 10:27 PM
Last Post: differentlonelygirl
  Lonliness is unbearable... Malrk 5 2,373 12-21-2014, 07:42 PM
Last Post: Seeker_2.0
  Lonliness cumulus.james 34 5,194 11-29-2014, 12:08 AM
Last Post: cumulus.james
  lonliness turning into anger Mr Hermit 25 5,626 10-01-2014, 06:24 AM
Last Post: SelfDefenseFamily
  When did your lonliness begin to show itself? x"porious 25 4,536 07-22-2014, 01:48 PM
Last Post: sk66rc