ASK ANYTHING, THE GAME

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HappyBread

Reaction score
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I searched for a "Question Game" but found none so I decided to create one! It's a simple game-

User 1 asks a question, User 2 replies and asks something, User 3 replies and asks something else and so on.
Everyone can participate! I'll start  :D

[/font]What’s the most ridiculous fact you know?

The federal government is still paying two civil war pensions to children of soldier .the last civil war widow died in 2003.

My turn......
The next question is.....what was the last lie you told ?

I'm fine. (I'm not).

If you had 5 million dollars, what would you do with it?

If something for someone else... there are lots of good charities. A swedish one to end animal experiments, for example.
If for me... start a fund to buy a space trip maybe XD

What's the most scared you've ever been and what happened?

Meaw said:
If something for someone else... there are lots of good charities. A swedish one to end animal experiments, for example.
If for me... start a fund to buy a space trip maybe XD

What's the most scared you've ever been and what happened?

Aw that's sweet :) But why do you wanna go to space? XD

I think I was about 5 years old when a huge cockroach flew towards my face and I blocked it with my hand and smacked it away... That traumatized me good lol. When I was 7, I opened up my school bag to take a book out to read but guess what?

I reached my hand in to find the book before noticing a huge roach hiding in there as well. My fingers actually touched it. God **** it lol. Zipped the bag closed immediately, brought the thing home and told my dad. He threw everything out onto the floor and after a few seconds of tossing books around, the roach finally appeared and my dad caught it and killed it. I HATE ROACHES AHHH.

What is your favorite show and why?

Firefly. Because that's where what home would be.

Ever gotten wasted so bad you didn't know where you were?

I have never consumed alcohol, I am naturally high (almost) all time, lol. I suppose that's a no X)

Have you ever completely changed your opinion of someone?

Several times. I used to think they were good people, turns out their utter ********. Funny how the opposite never happens.

What's your deepest, darkest secret?

I'd say 2 different things

Darkest = I have had depressive thoughts in the past.
Deepest = I'm bi-curious

If you could change on thing about your past , what would it be?

I would either not have hit mother when I had my tough teenage years, or I'd have not given a gerbil a quick bath once. I'm glad it was fine. I'll literally always feel bad for those things and I try my best to make up for 'em, but then again, they may be the only things I regret.

What's your biggest dream?

Latest posts

Back