It has been some time..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Autumntranspire

Reaction score
Hello ALL! I haven't been active for 4 years and I just wanted to say hello and welcome to all new members! I'm currently cuddling with my cat and drinking a smoothie and I hope everyone is having a great morning/afternoon/evening/night. <3

Welcome (back) ^_^
I especially approve of the "cat" part XD

Thank you Meaw!:)

Eve, my mother was here for a bit long ago, you have a great memory for people. Has anybody ever told you that?

Gorbachov, that is a hard one to sum up. Life has had its ups and downs, that is for sure! Thank you for asking, I sure appreciate that. Adolescence, growing up, all that fun stuff, ya know?

Autumntranspire said:

Eve, my mother was here for a bit long ago, you have a great memory for people. Has anybody ever told you that?

Gorbachov, that is a hard one to sum up. Life has had its ups and downs, that is for sure! Thank you for asking, I sure appreciate that. Adolescence, growing up, all that fun stuff, ya know?

Yes, do seem to be able to remember people. Not much else though, lol!!
I think her user name was Ledchick?

EveWasFramed said:
Autumntranspire said:

Holy cow. I just realized I've been around for EIGHT years (if you don't count the 3 or 4 months I was gone). Your mom hasn't been active since 2010. o_O

EveWasFramed said:
Autumntranspire said:

Holy cow. I just realized I've been around for EIGHT years (if you don't count the 3 or 4 months I was gone). Your mom hasn't been active since 2010. o_O

Yeah that was her! I imagine she probably lost her password or something or another, plus just never having time. Glad you remembered though ^-^

Richard_39 said:
I don't know you, but welcome back and it's a pleasure to meet you :)

And you as well, Richard! Thank you very much

Latest posts

Back