Penpal

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gorbachov

Reaction score
Because of the fact that alot of my social connections have kind of broken up for various reasons im looking for someone to talk to on a more or less regular basis. 
I'm 19 years old, from Europe, Baltic States. If you are really curious about my appearance i've posted some pics on the "Lets see the faces" thread, just in case. 
I'm a semi-music geek, a huge movie industry nerd and i just enjoy a deep, meaningful conversation when it counts. 
I know this is kind of a shot in the dark but something made me write this..

Welcome to the site, dude. We're all pretty friendly so it'll be a pleasure to exchange with you, bro.
In my case, though, deep meaningful conversation...that's a bit out of my expertise. More like short, ridiculously silly ones ;-)
For example, when they eventually end up remaking Escape from New York, WHO can be cast as Snake Plissken without making the whole thing fall apart?

Anyway, welcome :)

Gorbachov said:
Because of the fact that alot of my social connections have kind of broken up for various reasons im looking for someone to talk to on a more or less regular basis. 
I'm 19 years old, from Europe, Baltic States. If you are really curious about my appearance i've posted some pics on the "Lets see the faces" thread, just in case. 
I'm a semi-music geek, a huge movie industry nerd and i just enjoy a deep, meaningful conversation when it counts. 
I know this is kind of a shot in the dark but something made me write this..

I can try to provide deep, meaningful conversation. I also like Star Wars, so that's one thing we have in common. :)

Music, you say! What do you listen to?
And - i'm here as well, if you want to talk.

dead said:
Music, you say! What do you listen to?
And - i'm here as well, if you want to talk.

Anything from Video game / Movie soundtracks to hip hop, edm. Anything that gets my blood flowing.. My music library is quite diverse.

Latest posts

Back