New Here. Say Hi!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tool

Reaction score
EHi!  :D

I'm a 17 y/o female. Outwardly, I am expoverted (some would say bossy!  ;) ) and social. But, although I am not alone, I am very lonely! 
I love animals, writing and *don't laugh* studying. (I am a bit of a nerd) 

I would love to chat to some people on here!

Hiya! 

Yeah, but I only discovered them yesterday. Hehe. 

So I knew that no one IRL would link me too it.

i am rahul 44yrs from Bombay in India living in middle east as i am working here. fun loving , loyal and understanding friend and i am looking forward to making like minded same aged friends from India ....

Tool said:

I'm a 17 y/o female. Outwardly, I am expoverted (some would say bossy!  ;) ) and social. But, although I am not alone, I am very lonely! 

Well will you LOOK at that? Another one of those kids like my daughter who loves school and studying! I didn't think they made more of those!!! :D 
Welcome to the website, young lady. If you ever need a surrogate father-like figure just for shits and giggles, I'm your man, you're not quite, but close, to my own kid's age ;-)
Although, don't you DARE boss me around. I'm a frail old man and I might not be able to handle it ;-)

Welcome! :)

Richard_39 said:
Tool said:

Well will you LOOK at that? Another one of those kids like my daughter who loves school and studying! I didn't think they made more of those!!! :D 
Welcome to the website, young lady. If you ever need a surrogate father-like figure just for shits and giggles, I'm your man, you're not quite, but close, to my own kid's age ;-)
Although, don't you DARE boss me around. I'm a frail old man and I might not be able to handle it ;-)

Welcome! :)
There are a few of us out there! Thanks 😁

Welcome, Tool! ^_^
I used to live for studying, and I thought school was the best thing ever until I realized it wasn't school, but knowledge.
Anyways, I see you've already been to a few posts. I hope to see you around and that you'll have a good time at the forum!
What's your favourite subject/subjects?

Hello and welcome to ALL!

You like studying .... *Laughs*, j/k ofcourse, a thirst for knowledge is a healthy thing, are you lonely because you are surrounding yourself with people who care about other things than you do perhaps? many friends don't mean a thing if you disagree with all that makes them who they are, just a shot in the dark ofcourse... I don't know you ;)

Tool said:

The geeks shall inherit the earth, says one nerd to another.

Have you managed to find what you feel may be missing from your life to make you feel alone?

Latest posts

Back