New user-Introduction

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elyseon

Reaction score
I guess I should introduce myself to everyone since I am new here. I am terrible at talking about myself probably due to the fact that I have no life, mediocre looks, and low self esteem.

I have been battling demons my whole life and it hasn't left me any energy left to deal with much else. I am what most would consider a loser.

I love video games and enjoy reading. I have three dogs and I love them very much, they are the only company I keep most days. I have no friends and I don't go out much. I am not great with people. I hope to one day to get past my own bullshit and become an actual human being.

I don't watch a lot television all that often but there are a few shows I will watch like Game of Thrones, the season finale was ridiculous! I can't believe we have to wait until 2018 for the next season! 

I can't think of much else to add at the moment so I will leave it here. 

Thanks for accepting me into the group.

Hi Elyseon welcome to the forum :)

what are some of your favorite books and videogames? Mine are Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy X, and my favorite books are Harry Potter and Frankenstein.

btw I don't think your a loser, you sound cool :)

evanescencefan912 said:
Hi Elyseon welcome to the forum :)

what are some of your favorite books and videogames?  Mine are Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy X, and my favorite books are Harry Potter and Frankenstein.

btw I don't think your a loser, you sound cool :)

I love Kingdom Hearts I bought the remastered version for the PS4 Recently that has almost all of them bundled into one game. I love The Last Of Us, The Mass Effect Trilogy,  Fallout series,  Grand Theft Auto... I like so many of them it is hard to chose a favorite.  One of My favorite handheld games is Persona 4 and of course the pokemon series.

I love all kinds of books as well. I very much enjoy Harry Potter, I grew up on those books and waited in line for each one of them to come out. The illustrated versions coming out are beautiful and I can't wait until I can get them all.

Hi there Elyseon. The battling demons thing and low self esteem thing and not that much energy left to deal with much else are all things I know well. The struggle goes on.....good luck to us all! I'm glad you're here. I love dogs too, I think they're pretty reliable as friends and family.

I could have written most of this post myself. I wouldn't consider you a loser based on the information given here, but that's just me. My own dog is probably the only reason I got through a few of my darker times in recent years, when I was living alone with a shrinking world around me.

...I don't mean to make matters worse, but some rumors state that Game of Thrones might not be back until 2019.

Hoarse Whisperer said:
I could have written most of this post myself. I wouldn't consider you a loser based on the information given here, but that's just me. My own dog is probably the only reason I got through a few of my darker times in recent years, when I was living alone with a shrinking world around me.

...I don't mean to make matters worse, but some rumors state that Game of Thrones might not be back until 2019.

That's what my brother said, late 2018 almost 2019. But apparently the episodes are going to be 2hrs long each according to rumor.

Hi and welcome :)

You have fun interests and sound like a cool person to talk to. I love reading and video games too. I enjoyed Persona 3 and 4 games and found the stories of characters quite deep, even some of side characters. I also like the other games you mentioned. Roaming around open world games like Grand Theft Auto, Fallout and Skyrim is always fun.

I understand how it's like to deal with demons and hope you always have the strength to push through them...and hope you have a fun time talking and socializing with other people on the forum.

Welcome Elyseon,

I agree with Hoarse Whisperer, your post could have been my post. Once upon a time I was addicted to EverQuest (prior to World of Warcraft) and it was the only place that I was appreciated and could get admiration from. I no longer play MMO's because the additication nearly cost me everything. Minecraft on the Xbox 360, free cell on the computer, and Star Wars commander on my cell phone are the only games I play now.

Most recently I finished Cherie Priest's clockwork century series (steampunk, zombie, alternate history series) and I'm still waiting for Patrick Rothfuss to publish his "Day Three" book for the Kingkiller Chronicle series. You would probably like that series as well. I highly recommend it.

Anyways, welcome to the board, if you need any assistance in battling demons, please feel free to contact me/us. We will assist as best possible.

Hello Elyseon and welcome to ALL,

You are only a loser if you consider yourself to be a loser, if most consider you one that is a lack of empathy and/or compassion on their part.
The fact that you've battled demons your entire life and are still with us today makes you a winner, I have no real life friends myself and have stopped trying to make them, for some people social contacts come easy, this is not because they are better than others, they just have a different skill set as we all do, you and I for that part just happened to grow up in a way that made our social skill set a bit lacking.

I myself have been doing better last couple off years, and the social interaction I found here on ALL have certainly helped me to make steps in the right direction, I hope you'll experience a similar thing.

Hi and welcome Elyseon! :)
I love video games as well and am planning to start watching Game of Thrones!

Elyseon said:
I guess I should introduce myself to everyone since I am new here. I am terrible at talking about myself probably due to the fact that I have no life, mediocre looks, and low self esteem.

I have been battling demons my whole life and it hasn't left me any energy left to deal with much else. I am what most would consider a loser.

I love video games and enjoy reading. I have three dogs and I love them very much, they are the only company I keep most days. I have no friends and I don't go out much. I am not great with people. I hope to one day to get past my own bullshit and become an actual human being.

I don't watch a lot television all that often but there are a few shows I will watch like Game of Thrones, the season finale was ridiculous! I can't believe we have to wait until 2018 for the next season! 

I can't think of much else to add at the moment so I will leave it here. 

Thanks for accepting me into the group.

I am also new here ! Very lonely and in need to talk to people - not sure where all the empty feelings come from I just know they are there .

Sorry my name iis jdkidtoe .

Latest posts

Back